May Sixth

May Sixth

A Story by OfficiallyHannahQ!
"

I have a problem. And it makes me shake with fury so I have to say something. Do something.

"
I am sitting here, and I just want someone to tell me. To make it clear that she is wrong. Am I pretending? Am I fooling myself? Telling myself that she is doing the right thing yet the wrong thing at the same time...
I read about DID. A disorder that involves a complex brain patter leaving one person with multiple personalities. It may have relevance to what I am saying but it may not at the same time. She says that she cares. She call it "tough love". But is that what it is? I sit here wishing I could understand her but I cannot.
It feels like I am the one with DID but other days I wonder if it is her. I see her sitting there laughing as if nothing is wrong in the world when it is everything that is wrong. I see her sitting there with what she calls her "face" and I wonder what she is thinking about. Wonder if she cares about what she did... about what she said.  I hate that she acts one way but I see that she acts and does another completely  different thing that at times seems completely incompatible with who I used to see her as.
I found my true respect and appreciation of her when she saved me from a situation I was unable to escape from, but when someone else needed the same she gave what I would call "no heart and no love" advice. 
She pretends like she is so full of love. Like she is so funny. Like she is so nice. But is she?!
I cannot say that she is. She has hardly uttered words of kindness unless she gains something out of it. I know how she would choose the other girl over anyone and everyone else. But I have come to accept that.
I have come to accept that she may not be my friend forever. 

But sometimes it hurts to think about how this may all end. Sometimes it is a painful burning sensation that won't disappear. It is a horrid, cruel dark monster that has consumed me and I want to be spat out. It is a disgustingly, morbid and bitter taste in my mouth. I cannot be apart of this anymore.

I could care less if her life is hard. If her life is stressful. She botched the entire situation. And why? Because I told her the truth. I apologize for the truth cannot always be about you. Altered and stapled and cut and fluffed so you will like it! That is not how the truth works at all...gosh I want to throw my arms in the air and just be done with all of this.

I know that we are meant to learn from our mistakes. Fight to correct our tribulations. But why can't I know who is really there for me and who isn't. I am so tired of people who can dish it out but can't take it. I am tired of being used. I am tired of being treated like I don't matter. One moment when I'm all a person has around I am like their sister then when someone they deem better pops up I suddenly become the person in the background. 
Racists, cheaters, and ignorant people have always been a bother to me but I can tolerate that. But when someone is a hypocrite to the point where they hurt others... I just don't know what to think about that. I just don't know what to think about any of it.

© 2014 OfficiallyHannahQ!


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on May 6, 2014
Last Updated on May 7, 2014

Author

OfficiallyHannahQ!
OfficiallyHannahQ!

CA



About
Creativity busting from the seams! A 20 year old girl with a love for Tolstoy, Bronte and Austen. Comment, review or concerns? I'm available at [email protected] more..

Writing