Someday (dedicated to Granny)

Someday (dedicated to Granny)

A Poem by Happyg44
"

A poem that I wrote in memory of my Granny

"

Someday I'll see granny again.

someday I'll be free from sin.

 

Someday I'm going to walk around.

then bow before the mighty crown.

 

Someday  I'll talk to Peter and Paul.

someday I'll never cry at all.

 

Someday my soul be so high.

Someday my joy will never die.

 

Someday I will be safe from harm.

Cause He will hold me in his arms.

 

Someday I'll never be alone.

For that is the day  I'll finally be home.

 

© 2017 Happyg44


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Documentation
12/1/17
4:43 PM U.S. CST
My Review of "Someday (dedicated to Granny)"
for Happyg44, a fellow Writer's Cafe Author
by PB Jacobs (www.writerscafe.org)

Your Reviewer Introduction
I have spent many a day out in the woods, on the porch, walking down wooded roads, and just being outside, so yeah, I see this in you, as it's an "it takes one to know one" thing.

Yes, I drink out of glass jars, I smoke, I party, and sometimes I tune everyone else out and sleep. And yes, big time, to this, I ramble off at the keyboard. I call it paddycaking my keyboard.

I get this same kind of background drift from you, only kinda, as internet is different from real life, only in way's. In this mode of internet activity, it is.

I'm sure you can kind of figure me out from here.

Your Review
Gee, dude, why desire retail idealism in such extremes? I'm not sure if I'm reading part of your work correctly, but then again, it's your thing, and not my thing, and this is only an expression of your liberal art's mentality, as it doesn't have to be formal. Only the business element of your work does.

Why not BE with life form's like this? Sure, you depict them being there in your work (just remember what I said), but if you be yourself, isn't that kind of being them either way?

Sound's to me like you might be sort of caught up in a criminal tithing scam. Idiots who criminal tithe tend to latch on to people and turn them into a retail icon type. Yeah, I might come across as blunt and inconsiderate, but do remember, I'm a type it like it is and just be myself reviewer.

On a more down-to-Earth thing, I have no doubt of the feeling you express towards Granny, and do pardon me, as I tend to pick up one too many mealy-minded worm types who try to figure out how to screw me with their mind games. BUT, that doesn't mean I don't see your sentiment's.

Great expression, and great work. Short, sincere, heartfelt, and to the point.

I can't be you trying to be me trying to figure everything out. I'm just your audience with this one, and that all I am. Good one, though!

PB Jacobs

Posted 6 Years Ago


Happyg44

6 Years Ago

Thanks, I had trouble understanding some of the things you said, but I appreciate your feedback!
Ruby Heggie (PB Jacobs)

6 Years Ago

Hopefully, you aren't getting screwed by a bunch of idiot's who are trying to push a doorstop scam o.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 1, 2017
Last Updated on December 1, 2017

Author

Happyg44
Happyg44

MO



About
Hi, my name is Happy! I'm a 23 year old man with Cerebral Palsy. I communicate with a special computer that reads my eye movement. Although it takes me awhile to type what I want to say, I love writin.. more..

Writing
Gifts Gifts

A Chapter by Happyg44