Screaming Demons and Sining Angles

Screaming Demons and Sining Angles

A Story by HardcoreWeirdo

With the scream of a demon and the mournful song of an angle, she parishes. To burn forever for her love and ever so compassion. To live in agony for a simple wish of equality. The demon screams again. A screeching rage filled scream that could come from no other then a misunderstood man that challenges all he sees. Far far upward you can still hear the angle singer it's song of dispare. Alone it sits just thinking of all the wrongs it and it's master has done. "But why? This girl is innocent. She only loves and now must suffer?" it asks itself. It knows it has done wrong. Meanwhile there is nothing that can be done for the poor girl. For it is god's will. A will that wants people to suffer. A will that strives for pain, misery, and distress. Though all thinks this girl is defeated she crawls out if the pit of fire. This will was thought to be fulfilled but she will never give up. She walks up the the demon. She embraces him with her injured and burned body. The demon understands her. For he was just like her. He had spent time on earth and attempted to make it a better place, just as she did. But none were rewarded. No. They are punished. They are to die again and again everyday until they realize that the lies and hate embedded in religion must be taken as true, accepted, and loved. However, they cannot do this. Even in the afterlife they must do what is right. The demon screams an enormous painful scream. You can hear his sympathy. His compassion for her. She looks up at him with a face full of tears. She screams as well. A powerful deafening scream. A scream that can be heard in the heavens as it can be on earth. God hears their rebellious calls. He take his so called righteous sword and slashes them. All is quite for a moment yet in the udder silence you can still hear a faint ringing noise from their scream. The demon and the girl and placed in a raging pit of flames. As if their punishment did not hurt the girl proceeds to embrace him again. His soft yet unhallowed body cringed. He felt love again. Real, true love.
They still live on. Screaming in your ear and haunting your dreams with sinful thought of equality, peace, and rage. For the rest if eternity, they love. From the moment they left their mothers womb here on earth, they love. It may have taken then their own death to discover it but this is pure, unlawful love. Forever they continue to embrace each other and scream into the night. Love is found in a horrid place.
And as for the angle, it still sings it's mournful song. Never to know what love feels like. Never to know what joy feels like. Jealous of the demon and his bride she takes her own life. She cannot go on living without love. Love cannot be found in a place pure of sin.

© 2014 HardcoreWeirdo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014
Tags: heaven, hell, love, god, religion, hate, demon, angle

Author

HardcoreWeirdo
HardcoreWeirdo

About
I have three rules- No compromise. No surrender. No f*****g s**t. To me that’s rock and roll. And I believe in rock and roll. {Gerard Way} more..

Writing