Wonderment of a new world

Wonderment of a new world

A Poem by Quattro Hall

Coming through the window in to a world I fear. Her room is still yet I can’t seem to find in myself to stop looking around. I’m hoping to see something that will make this world seem filmier.  She seemed anxious, wanting, willing I could not find myself in you wanting eyes.

The still wait after she invite me to her bed fearing that touch as if I’m a 12 again. Calming myself while she curls up my arm and she lies on as we barely say a word. She wants my company more than my I can believe. She is still yet trying to look in my eyes wanting some connection.

I shake in fear not knowing if this is right or wrong if I want her or just the moment. I feel horrid yet satisfied. I think she is taking my fear as anticipation which adds to this strange world. I want another yet the one I’m with someone who wants me.  I feel as if I’m in a story, a world not my own to control a place where your mind is not a haven to keep your thoughts.

 Her eyes shimmer and she leans in. I quake with fear as a road is about to be crossed. It’s as if time stopped as I think of what is about to happen. Where will this lead? What does it mean for me? Can I still find something that has been lost with me with her? A girl that has my interest has a look and I am so spilt between one and the other. I love that may and a love that might be. The kiss was long as if it was long in waiting for enjoyment. She held on tight not wanting to let me go.

I still fear her because I care for another but my instinct says this is what I want.

Is it just because it’s here and now or because its granting me a since of companionship?

Oh wo to this world I have fell in to. Wo to this window that is my doorway. What was once a wonder land is now a nightmare with wonderment.

© 2013 Quattro Hall


Author's Note

Quattro Hall
Again sorry if its not grammar officiant.
I had a few friends on facebook like this one a lot.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on January 31, 2013
Last Updated on January 31, 2013

Author

Quattro Hall
Quattro Hall

OH



About
I'm not a good writer. In fact I would say I don't know many people that are worst at grammar then me. Yet I know this, I am dyslexic. I had to teach my self almost everything I know in the ways of r.. more..

Writing