sorrow in peace

sorrow in peace

A Poem by Quattro Hall

In sorrow I live in peace. With nothing and care I can’t not find peace. With my life in ruin I find the world is more curl. There is no life in the world with shame. I find my self on my own. I found that I can’t live in a world with nothing. There is peace in war and in love. There peace is the same just there’s different ways to find it. If blood is what life is made of why do we spill it with out cause? In this sorrow I can not find a light in the fog. The dark in my heart is to much for one to bare. I spoke these words but never gave a thought to what they all could mean, so I hide my self here and I’m scared of the dark, Scared of my sorrow. Loving the peace that I find in the dark scares me the most. I wonder what I've become. Nothing is what I see and what I fear I have become, in the sorrow of darkness in nothing I live afraid of what is to come.

© 2013 Quattro Hall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

true writing
you have become yourself
thank you for sharing

Posted 11 Years Ago


A hauntingly beautiful description of the depression that comes when we feel so alone that we fear losing the ability to ever relate to another person, or even to ourselves, in a normal way again. You say it all without saying too much. A natural gift.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 5, 2013
Last Updated on February 5, 2013

Author

Quattro Hall
Quattro Hall

OH



About
I'm not a good writer. In fact I would say I don't know many people that are worst at grammar then me. Yet I know this, I am dyslexic. I had to teach my self almost everything I know in the ways of r.. more..

Writing