Airplanes and hand grenades

Airplanes and hand grenades

A Poem by Quattro Hall

A broken heart is like death is something you can’t avoid. In many ways they are the same. In death you lose your self. With a broken heart you lose your self to someone. The only different is that you can mend a heart you can’t raise the dead. When your heart is broken you feel like your falling. Nausea sets in and you start to feel Pressure build on your body your just waiting to hit the ground. I can’t tell you death is like because there one to ask. Time will past and the smallest thing acts as a grenade. A exposition of memoirs and pain fills you up. You can’t move, you feel as if you are waiting to die. Franklin said the “only two things in life are certain death and taxes. I think there is a third a broken heart.

© 2013 Quattro Hall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

To whom it may concern.
I thought this title was freaking epic! so epic its a album title to one of my high school band more or less. no need to look anything up we sucked and didn't go anywhere. was not the lyrics... IT was our playing lol what you gonna do.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Killer. Absolutely killer. The best parts: "exposition of memoirs", my automatic response to that phrase: yes, please!! And more, and more, and even more, from you!! Best part number two, but nowhere near second in impact: Your last two lines. Killer, absolutely killer. Oh, I said that already!!

P.S.: Your ability to just reach right into your heart and pull out the stuff we all feel but never say is phenomenal. Actors have that quality...well, the good ones, anyway!! Do you act, also? Tee hee, inquiring minds want 2 know!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Quattro Hall

11 Years Ago

No I do not act. Always thought I would be good at it tho lol.
Thank you for your words jade.<.. read more
I like the analysis.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Quattro Hall

11 Years Ago

thank you much Mark

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 10, 2013
Last Updated on February 10, 2013

Author

Quattro Hall
Quattro Hall

OH



About
I'm not a good writer. In fact I would say I don't know many people that are worst at grammar then me. Yet I know this, I am dyslexic. I had to teach my self almost everything I know in the ways of r.. more..

Writing