Waiting

Waiting

A Poem by Quattro Hall

Still I wait, I wait here hoping to cry for what you have done.

Still here I wait caring for lost memories. Why can’t I let them go?

They are just the cries of my past. I still am waiting to lose myself in darkness.

I wait here on corner coming to terms with what I am.

I wait in the moon light, caring for the weak moments that has past long ago.

Still I wait for this world to come to me. I know that’s not the way the world works.

I wait in hope, not in hate for the life I have yet to have.

You all have it in you. It’s the heart, we use it and take for granted.

Still I wait for the one… the one I’m meant for…

Doubts fill me as I say these words.

Caring people, waiting for the sick to get better, I wait for the death that awaits them.

Waiting is a curse that few can bear.

Still I wait… still a wonder… still I want.

I am waiting for you in this endless night.

Waiting to see your face.

© 2013 Quattro Hall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful, haunting, and so real. I never stop being amazed at your gift to put the raw emotions into our hands to touch and see and feel for ourselves. Carry on, my friend, carry on!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yes we have to be patient for our hopes and dreams to become a reality...Nicely done Quattro...I noticed there is an extra P in hoping...just thought I would bring your attention to that...its probably just a typo. SyberRose

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2013
Last Updated on December 29, 2013

Author

Quattro Hall
Quattro Hall

OH



About
I'm not a good writer. In fact I would say I don't know many people that are worst at grammar then me. Yet I know this, I am dyslexic. I had to teach my self almost everything I know in the ways of r.. more..

Writing