Three lyrical musical praise hymns for Yahovah (Christhu).

Three lyrical musical praise hymns for Yahovah (Christhu).

A Poem by Harri
"

Three lyrical musical praise hymns for Yahovah (Christhu), back to back; which are Christian traditional songs of our forefathers, now in English lyrics.

"

Three lyrical musical praise hymns for Yahovah (Christhu), back to 


back; which are Christian traditional songs of our forefathers, now in


English lyrics:



1.] (Whoever depends, relies and rests on the living God; that is whoever depends on the master of the Israel army;


then that human is blessed than all others.)


Finding shelter in Yahweh; how much big success and accomplishment it is! Yes ,yes, yes;


My heart desire and fascinate for it; I celebrate and praise it in my soul and body.


2.] Twite bird found its home and Hebrew Meeval found its nest for its little children in Yahovah;


It is your sanctified sacrificial altar! Yes, yes, yes;


Fortunate are those who lives in your sojourn; They will worship you incessantly.


3.] Strength, are those who reside in you; they are full of luck, certainly forever; underating will not happen for them.


These people; in their hearts…. Yes, yes, yes;


Always have determination; they live within the streets of heaven (Zion).


4.] The valley of tears of joy and faith through Yahovah; while sleeping it forms to channels of water into oceans.


The showers of Pentecostal blessings will be at the fullest, Yes, yes, yes;


They will acquire vigour on vigour; everyone will reach Zion (heaven).


(Whoever depends, relies and rests on the living God; that is whoever depends on the master of the Israel army; then that human is blessed than all others.)


(Precious Merciful Yahweh, O Calvary love,


Yes, yes, yes, yes.


You are the only one basis for me.)


1.] Provide your grace, O precious grace;


O Gracious, O Gracious; To follow you when you go in front,


Yes, yes, yes, yes; You are the only one basis for me.


2.] To do your wish in this life, O Abba;


To live in you, to join above in heaven; I sacrifice my earthly desires and leave away from it.


Yes, yes, yes, yes; I run to do my spiritual job to join other humans to you.


3.] The pure channel of water from the rock of Mara Elim (Bitter wilderness) and sweet Manna during the Exodus is provided to us by unchangeable Yahovah.


Yahovah, my firm rock of my salvation; my retreat all day and night, Yes, yes, yes, yes.


Yordhaan’s shore is my comfort.


4.] When I go, reach and see my Zion(heaven); that time my tears and weeping will be over at Canaan(promised land).


All followers will listen to the sound of trumpets of angelic creations. Yes, yes, yes, yes;


Clearly, I will see my redeemer.


(Precious Merciful Yahweh, O Calvary love,


Yes, yes, yes, yes.


You are the only one basis for me.)


(Yahovah aided me till here; Living God made me walk till here.


From emptiness, He raised me up; Yahovah aided me till here.)


1.] When I wept and cried like Haagar, when I wandered like Yackob;


In the wilderness, He gave me the water of life; Yahovah aided me till here.


2.] When I became alone, ridiculed and became foreigner; when I drifted away from my home and town.


The one Lord who promised me that He will make me together in His own home; Yahovah aided me till here.


3.] The day will come when my weeping, sorrows and hopelessness will come to an end, fully.


That time I will sing praises among angels; the innocent will also sing and celebrate. Yahovah aided me till here.


(Yahovah aided me till here; Living God made me walk till here.


From emptiness, He raised me up; Yahovah aided me till here.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2020 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Three lyrical musical praise hymns for Yahovah (Christhu), back to back; which are Christian traditional songs of our forefathers, now in English lyrics: Even if our physical infirmity or physical diseases makes us tired; we should have faith in Yeshua Messhiach and arise, walk in renewing energy of spiritual power in Yahovah’s living word or in living God’s verses.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri