Language of  Grace in Yahuwah

Language of Grace in Yahuwah

A Poem by Harri
"

Language of Grace in Yahuwah

"
Be strong in instincts within Sena of Yahuwah eradicating ignorance from an atmosphere of hauling and groping darkness. Israelites repent and turn back if you have supported or done any non living materialistic, fake, decayed, repeated, show off, foolish actions of the gentiles, in weak drunkenness, useless unnatural arrogance and farting jealousies. Rise up from your deep sleepiness. Hold onto sacrifice and salute of salvation. Put your heads up, tighten your waist with living God's word before it's too late making you/us unable to get up. This ignorance of Hamas towards you is a warning from your/our living God. Repeated in the history of scriptures. Living God hates ignorance and foolish tongues. May heavens be with you in an abundant way. Adhere and abide with living God's word in truth of wisdom. Be strong in every sacrifice, grace and humbleness.

Now in Manglish; doses about daily foolishness of yours. Engne ningalk vivaramilaathavare elpikyaan thoni!?
…………………………….
Ithu actingaa…auto kaarkum police kaarkum avrde abodhavasthayil seat belt idendaa aavashyilaa driving nerathh, auto kaarod anaavashyamaayi seat belt idaathathinte kaaryam chodhikyenda aavashyam entha ningalk, adhalle avrk act cheyth camerakk munnil chodhikyendi Varane, ningalk anaavashyamaayi avre ettu mutaan address chodhikyendi varinthum.
Ithuvare ningalk shrill voice and extra 'sumego' moradan foolish voice de difference manasilaaytille!?

© 2023 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Language of Grace in Yahuwah

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 11, 2023
Last Updated on October 11, 2023

Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri