Greenback (Sui Generis Unequalled)

Greenback (Sui Generis Unequalled)

A Stage Play by Harri
"

Greenback (Sui Generis Unequalled)

"
Avoid overdoing everything soulless in soullessness. If you don't value your already dead father in soulless activities, worship, ingestion, weak words, then how would you value your son who devalue his own body from his short usage of weak words in soulless activities, worship, weak ingestion-action-words. Be soulful, avoid telling lies even if you have changed, don't show the same old gentile characters inside you. I have not been in any weak groups neither saying weak words till now and continuing without weak decayedly activities but only winning at time. I do everything at time, not like that of fakely characterized or named soulless dead life people as persuaded by soulless dead people for copying the truth in an untimely period. That's why I said, I don't depend on any foolish, soulless dead life people for my gain. I cannot put fake name on me like other soulless dead life people in their wicked body language in their secondary position do. I am myself and do it myself with my own fingers. I never think in an ignorant way as you do, if I had thought, I'll do, say, act not keeping it for an another time. I don't keep still, kept on moving from whichever beginning till now and keeping continued. If checking is needed, I will do it myself with your soulless but remind you don't let them go out of the home with their heads down and hats removed off. If it happens as if to prove that everyone knows, still going with them, it's shame for your changed character now and for the devalued-soulless growth of the newcoming. If I was not born neither I have to come to this place in peculiar talents, qualities and characteristics 'connected' in your ignorance to see every soulless foolishness even in front, for example, neither my following generation after me would be born. Don't invite another ignorant jihadas or anything else from yourselves, after that- begged by you after you probe me with false accusations. I can easily trap you in your ignorance, unable to face the face of wisdom. If your tongue or any of your organ is making you say or do soulless things, rip it off from your body which makes yourselves privileged for eternal death down to hell. Valued sacrifice done not in vain but in value for not repeating- decayed ignorance over peace, lifeless worships, weak ingestion, weak talks and actions. But if you go on with repeating these cowardly dead things again, without being strong in one still, there will be a question as for what value, the only priceless sacrifice was done!!? Don't devalue the sacrifice. Not only making food for your children, if you have value in your children, have capability out of your soullessness as to show or teach oneself how to grow themselves in strength in one without straddling in soulless activities of weak groups and words. Foolishness/decayed activities have no connection with wisdom/full of life. Do you think there is any connection to soullessness!!? If you cannot speak to my face or fear that you will fail in your own soulless dead activities don't show lowly over your own weak genders be it of any for it in your soullessness.ie' Wisdom is purely her/his personification without any connection with 'soulless foolishness' be it of any gender. No blemish, no decayed actions in any forms, no foolish drunkenness in the only, priceless sacrifice. Which foolish person are you uselessly dreaming of other than the fully right person!!? Can you send me indian Rs 48000 for air/visa charge in 589 euros as to come and be with you for some time or for long time doing advts of cosmetic/tea products initially in first hand then on stage programmes of 3 euros each sponsored audience, if you don't send; willing/unwilling or you/me become not willing to be in new place, unable to recognize both mine/yours' incompetent faces, yes we can do with more good faces, love and immediate effect in already in hand strengthened thoughts but that I can do here also, isn't it!!! without much expenses as my one lakh crores Indian Rupees asset in riches' family would never errand or give me such a big amount of one crore or 60,000 or 1 lakh altogether into my hand. I have not trained with such bulk amount activities rather than earning one or two lakhs or more in an era or period by myself, doing service jobs while supplying to others.
Example of errands 'or' as per errand undertaken fulfilled jobs:
'a short journey undertaken in order to deliver or collect something, especially on someone else's behalf'.
"she asked Tim to run an errand for her"
Similar:
task
job
chore
assignment
collection
delivery
shopping
trip
run
journey
mission
expedition
operation
undertaking
commission
business
message
'the purpose or object of an errand'.
-"she knew that if she stated her errand she would not be able to see him"

© 2023 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Greenback (Sui Generis Unequalled)

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on October 27, 2023
Last Updated on October 27, 2023
Tags: Greenback Sui Generis Unequalled

Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri