Foyer of Audi (Mastretta/Horch)

Foyer of Audi (Mastretta/Horch)

A Stage Play by Harri
"

Foyer of Audi (Mastretta/Horch)

"
Date: 25/10/2023
Foyer of Audi
Finnish, Italian, Romanian, German, Portuguese, Polish, Spanish, French are all non English language, just above Israel, even if they use English letters or Sanskrit letters as seen similar to Goa distinguished from other weak south-north languages of weak, dirty India, although I love India as my only child.
All people are distinguished and different in their order of ancient/present times they were born, remote/modern technology they have seen, brought up with, new/old varieties-turns of music, initial new children/people-culture-language-words-letters-stand/state/stage in family-friendly-neighborhood wise, lively via decayed, unselfishness-exotic energy-aromated strength, kind of special attire they wear/their kind of shrill tone-talent-flexing-inner values they possess or not- they have met up with in region diversification wise.
Be of any gender, Little knowledge or half life is not needed.
There is no relation with me and foolishness/ignorance.
Wisdom has no relation or interest with foolishness/ignorance/instability/fickleness.
Without knowing fully, without trying to know fully, even if you know, doing it without value/valor doesn't prove your yes or no as meaningful.
Be in strength of purity the whole 10/10: 30-40-70-90- nine decades you live, just to enjoy one small bowl of apple wine cider in just two minutes of your whole nine decades of life in thanksgiving, sacrifice, humbleness, strength, grace, clemency humility, mercy, inner values without mixing poisonous, decayed, ignorant, easily perishable substances in it.
Be ready to face all alone with everyone in heeding to the Wisdom.
I have adhered by this till now and still continuing.

Date: 25/10/2023
🦃 🌺

© 2023 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Foyer of Audi (Mastretta/Horch)

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on October 27, 2023
Last Updated on October 27, 2023
Tags: Foyer of Audi (Mastretta/Horch)

Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri