Agape News

Agape News

A Stage Play by Harri
"

Agape News

"
Book Report
Name of Agape

Your Hairisjyose
23rd October, 2023
°Who begged for useless wars and who started the ignorance first? Just try to recall and remember even if you have some memory loss!!
°Just give some part of the beautiful land to pure land groaners, like parted in 1947, join in peace, avoid unwanted deaths, no borders or boundaries also because this is not out of ignorant religion basis initiation.
°Watching two dead in foolish, useless arrogance is also a foolish activity.


Introduction
Reading Rainbow Tip: Was the titles interesting? Did the cover spark your curiosity? Was it something else? Talk about.
WHERE it all happens, and how much TIME passes from start to finish.
Reading Rainbow Tip: Find an image online that resembles the setting of this story, then replace the image above.



Plot
Beginning: what happened at the beginning?

Conclusion
Reading Rainbow Tip: Is it important to give your opinion to someone else?


© 2023 Harri


Author's Note

Harri
Agape News

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on October 27, 2023
Last Updated on October 27, 2023
Tags: Agape News

Author

Harri
Harri

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
A soul for Yahovah. Our rock of Salvation or Our basis of Salvation is Yahovah (Christhu). 8 Good and upright is the LORD(Yahovah, living God): therefore will He teach sinners in the way. Psal.. more..

Writing
Add to Add to

A Stage Play by Harri