Point-blank

Point-blank

A Story by Chris
"

100-word story for fiction writing class (the word limit includes the title). Based off of the McInerney trial.

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Point-blank.



He retaliated against everything you threw at him. Who knew the torment would lead to this? That sissy took it too far. The humiliation burns deeply, but the punishment will fit the crime.

Class is in session. He sits in front of you. The timing’s right. Aware of the consequences, you reconsider, but only for a moment. You recall his wrongdoings. “Love you, baby!” The laughter echoes. Yesterday’s scab reopens. You’re seeing red. That’s right, put him out of your misery.

Take the stand. Whip out the gun. Bang! Bang! The deed is done. Drop your weapon. Walk away.

© 2011 Chris


Author's Note

Chris
RIP Larry King.

This piece is open for any critiques.



Reviews

I can't imagine trying to write a story using less than 100 words.It's got plenty of powerful emotion,but I'm finding it hard to see a bigger picture.It's chilling enough though.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5 Views
Added on August 31, 2011
Last Updated on August 31, 2011
Tags: McInerney, King, gun, shooting, bully, gay, cross dressing, crossdressing, murder, homicide, middle, school

Author

Chris
Chris

OH



About
I'm a 23-year-old Web QA who graduated from NKU with a major in IT and a minor in creative writing. I'm a bit shy, even on the web, so don't take it personally if you try talking to me and I don't say.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Chris


In My Image In My Image

A Book by Chris


Cupid's Arrow Cupid's Arrow

A Poem by Chris