New Age Prisons: Prison Peace And Saftey

New Age Prisons: Prison Peace And Saftey

A Story by Novice
"

This is just an idea of possible answers to prison issues through feminization and electronic control.

"
Prisons are known for being zoos where men and women are reduced to the status of caged animals and guards who abuse their authority have used them for all manner of evil. Prisoner abuse, rape, beatings and murder are common as men act out to make up for their loss of authority in society. Women also do all manner of evil among themselves.
Let's look at an inmate intake in a men's facility. Female facilities would be similar to a degree with the control aspects.
Upon intake, the inmate would be taken to where they would be showered and perfumed. This would be the first place they would notice the difference from old-style prisons. These initial stages would prepare them for meeting and having sessions with guard personnel.  After being showered and perfumed the inmate would be commanded to step up to the inspection bars where he would have his wrists and ankles tethered to the bars. Guards would slide the ankle restraints apart and the chastity aspect would begin.
To eliminate rape and the urges brought on by testosterone, Estrogen would be administered and a chastity plate locked on. This curved plate would have a tube inside which would be bent with the plate to bring the genitals down and back so that when urinating the urine flowed out back, it would be secured with two metal upper thigh straps which would eliminate the ability to touch the genitals when properly used. Female chastity would be similar with both sexes being controlled by a GPS/shock/ stimulation feature which would be activated by either a guard's remote or sensors on the perimeter of the grounds, hallways, all doors, and rooms. They would have GPS activation as needed and manual activation when needed.  
Whenever a prisoner attempted to enter or leave a room when the GPS was activated, the shock feature would be activated to the genitals. This would also be activated by unseen fences and basic GPS settings. These could limit the movement of prisoners to keep guards and other prisoners safe from attack when the features were set properly and activated. Whenever two prisoners were close enough to touch each other the sensors would activate the shock feature. Any aspect of touch or attempted penetration within a six-inch area of the chastity device would also trigger the shock feature. 
This style of chastity device on male and female prisoners upon intake would assure a safer environment for both prisoners and guards, and the no-touch aspect of removing the ability to act upon sexual urges would eliminate the need for prisoners to attempt to rape one another. 
Prison uniforms would also play a great part in settling down the prisoners once they are showered, perfumed, and made aware of the consequences of attempting self-satisfaction or raping another prisoner. 
It is well known that when dressed in traditional female attire the natural urges of testosterone are reduced. When applied in addition to testosterone it has an even greater effect. Since males are stimulated by sight as well as touch the sight of feminine attire also enhances a more docile feminine attitude. 
This attire could be manufactured in-house by prisoners and replace any current traditional male work. Sewing uniforms and dressmaking skills could be taught with outside employers being willing to hire "rehabilitated" male prisoners upon release. Some shops such as dress shops and female attire shops could offer contracts to buy products cheaper than overseas manufacturers. This type of work would keep prison uniforms as a priority with any outside contracts secondary.
To make more docile feminized prisoners one style of uniform might be pink satin or nylon panties, white lace top socks, pink Mary Jane shoes, a white nylon tricot, lace trimmed slip, and a pink pull-on georgette dress with long full sleeves. Once a uniform was decided that would be the only clothing offered in the Canteen. 
 
Education could also be altered for males with an emphasis on traditional "women's work" like cooking, cleaning, and housework. Certain employers such as housekeeping and maid services could be onboard to hire prisoners upon release to ensure employment instead of the current problems felons have obtaining employment. 
Between the electronic and GPS unseen fences and security aspects, and the feminized uniforms and training, prisons could be renovated to look like any buildings around them to blend in, and safer as prisoners could only travel as allowed and would be feminized to the point where they would have little desire to attack anyone or risk further feminization or punishment. 

© 2023 Novice


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

30 Views
Added on September 21, 2023
Last Updated on September 21, 2023
Tags: prison, rehabilitation, safety, peace, women's, chastity, uniforms, inmate

Author

Novice
Novice

About
I am just a novice author. more..

Writing