Significance Journal - 31.07.15

Significance Journal - 31.07.15

A Story by HaydenS

Dating is not what I used to think it was.  In dating this beautiful girl, I have realised I did not know what it was to feel true compassion and to give fortune.  I have established a heartfelt connection and offer myself wholly to her and I see her potential and enjoy her wholly, but I still struggle with my thoughts.  It seems though my values haven't fully adjusted to my new conditions, but it also appears I've become less demanding.  My communication remains sound and she seems to understand.
My struggles come down to when I hurt her and the level of my complete ignorance to it, my love for her is so strong that I will not stand idly by, even if it is myself committing it, when she's hurt or discoursed from productive development.  I have hurt her and I have found myself hurt both in ignorance and naivety, in the process of both I have dwindled in loss of collected thought which has influenced her to seemingly antagonise me.  

My aim is to avoid and eradicate this malcontentment and create a stable condition.

© 2015 HaydenS


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on July 30, 2015
Last Updated on July 30, 2015

Author

HaydenS
HaydenS

Sydney, Claymore, Australia



About
I have been working on a large detailed project since early 2012 and will be using this platform to release polished segments for review. I will also be posting some minor projects which surely must .. more..

Writing
Honesty Honesty

A Story by HaydenS