Off With A Kiss, Out With A Bang

Off With A Kiss, Out With A Bang

A Story by Percy
"

This is gonna be a fun night. no the hangover bad jokes and awkward lone wolves. Let's stick to the shadows and get f*****g trashed, (Mildly explicit)

"
I tugged out my earphone silencing my favorite tune by Bright eyes: Lover I don't have to love.
and took in the scene before me.
Sparkles,
sparkles everywhere is all I can say my friend.
Sparkles and the strong fake scent of hairspray, guys pretending to give a s**t and girls who gave waayy too many s***s.
Never before have I seen so many ruffles or one color repeated in so many shades.
This was prom night
And f**k me gently with a chainsaw I did not want to be here. I looked but the reason I was here was no where in sight.
instead Carrie, Susie and Whateverherfuckingface were beside me, big heavily makeup adorned eyes bright like this was the red f*****g carpet not a small town prom.
Carrie smiled over at me, as if to say "Isn't this wonderful?" I'd been to smoke spots in the middle of the f*****g woods more wild then this--
but then again they didn't know that. no one did. the cosmic joke on everyone was that I was not Leona the shy homeschooled girl who hid behind her camera, I was Leo and if you fucked with me I'd cut your f*****g balls off.
or just you know vividly cuss you out, I think I'm tough s**t but in reality I'm barely 5foot and sarcasm is my sharpest weapon.

Finally seeing the reason I was here tonight through the crowd I left my group (one the advantages of being short is easily disappearing in a crowd)
He smiled when he saw me and despite myself i f****n blushed, it wasn't often I wore dresses.
 but I wiped my face in time and walked up to him.
"You have to go to the mountain outfitters for that suit?" I bent my head up for eye contact,
what can I say, life is hard when the bea is basically a giant and you're already short.
"You have to shop in the kids section?" the stoner smiled looking down "no f*****g way a kid would wear this" I said gesturing with a hand to my dress
tis' was true, all black with a long train and a strapless Mary widow top, any child caught in something like this would probably need to be taken into child services and that was what I loved about it.
A small smirk creeped on to the stoners face and I suddenly realized that from his height he had a great er.....vantage point and lets just say....he wasn't looking at my face.
I elbowed him in the ribs "If you were anyone else I'd f*****g bite you" now the smirk stretched into full grin
"please do"
I wanted to kiss his punk a*s right then and there. but held myself back.
"where are The Yorkies?" the stoner asked looking around, The Yorkies were my sister Carrie and her sodding friends, our inside joke because they never shut the f**k up.
I rolled my eyes "over the horizon objectifying jocks somewhere" he laughed but we were both a tiddies bit worried, if they saw us the first thing they'd do was run tattling to our mothers.
I know what your thinking 'ohhhhh oh my god sooo scary!!' Shut your f*****g cakehole you don't know our parents. Asshat.

I grabbed his hand
and with a straight face and raised eyebrow I slowly looked him up and down, taking in the black tux and permanently messy hair I'll make messier later "Got any pockets in that thing?" he stops with a puzzled expression that turns priggish halfway through the sentence "sure as s**t do, why? want me to carry your lip gloss?" this is what I like about him, he's a lil s**t like me but he always fails to realize I'm better at it. with a smirk (and some borderline eye f*****g) I take a slow step closer to him and am rewarded with the surprise in his eyes, normally I wouldn't get this close with so many prying eyes and nosy Nancey's around " no I keep that in my bra" (we both know I carry lighters, not lips gloss) "Hope you brought your pipe'"
I hand him the zipblock bag of weed just as Carrie takes me by the arm and whisks me away from him like he was a leper.
 looking over my shoulder through the crowd I snatch a quick glimpse of his astonished expression under the discoball lights as he quickly shoves it into his pockets. no matter how crazy I get he still seems to think I'm sheltered, poor boy.
Carrie tugs me closer to her suddenly "Really Leona he's a freaking stoner! what are you doing talking to him?!" her angry little bird voice chirps in my ear.
  Tonight was not the night to f**k with me.
not after everything that happened, not her, I got the sudden flashback of her handing me the phone to text her boyfriend (and my best friend) out of suicide while she ordered a sandwich and rattled on about her prom dress
and I just
I f*****g cracked.
tonight was a night for fun. "Guess what pissbiscuit he's my f*****g stoner" it was out of my mouth before I even realized what I'd said but damn did it feel good, like finally shutting off terrible music stuck on a endless loop and the look on her face was priceless.
I disconnected my arm from her, I was tired of her constant yapping ten years ago, tired of putting time and energy into her and only getting bad vibes and judgment back,
if i had a penny for every time I almost pushed her in front of a bus I'd be f*****g rich.
As way of goodbye I waved "I hope that your earholes turn into a******s and s**t all over your shoulders dear sister"
and I left her standing in the thong of moving bodies.
I'd have to deal with that later.
but not tonight.


I spot Reggie across the floor and make my way over.
poor sap was sitting all alone sipping punch.
"Sup Reginald?" he perked up when I sat down but his voice was still bummed "Not much Lion, got punch thrown on me"
"again""again" we say in unison.  "need a smoke-or maybe twelve" I nod somberly "and the date?" I knew the answer before it left his sad little lips "She did the throwing, then the walking away.....and now I think shes doing the do with Jeff in that corner right over there" Regg said his voice climbing up a octave as he made a motion like he intended to point but couldn't work up the energy. "Sorry man" I didn't really expect any different from her but I don't thrust the blade in by saying it.
"It's whatever, whatever, forever." uh oh he's slipping
 "F**k her!" I say loudly "That was the plan" he sighs, even though we both know he's been crushing on her hardcore since grade school and wanted a lot more then a f**k tonight. I clap a hand on his shoulder "Look at me" he doesn't
"Reginald Scott Williams look me in the f*****g face or I swear to god. I will make you dance with me" he's unable to stop a small smile from tugging at the corner of his lips but he continues to stare gloomily into his red plastic cup "THAT'S IT, I simply will not stand for such in justice. get that tight little a*s up. we're dancing" finally he looks up at me, I can tell from long experience his eyes are still sad but I know he's trying. "you don't f*****g need her Regg, your a wild stag and a world class stud AND I still love you like a brah" I tug him to his feet "no being sad tonight ok?" at last he smiles, and it's f*****g real "alright fine      but tomorrow you have to deal with my mopey tight little a*s" dragging him to the dance floor I laugh "b***h I intend to be entirely wasted tomorrow"
"Sounds good Lion, Sounds super shittin' good"
Neither of us can dance, so we both end up looking like fools, but neither of us gives a single s**t either.

Later


© 2015 Percy


Author's Note

Percy
This is without a doubt the longest line of bullshit I've ever written,
but you know what? It was fun and funny as fuck

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
Added on March 16, 2015
Last Updated on March 16, 2015
Tags: Party, Prom, Weed, Stoner, drugs and alcohol, Tacobell

Author

Percy
Percy

United Kingdom



About
I don't know if I've lived a sad life, or a normal life seen through sad eyes. My favorite band will always be Brand New My inspirations are James Frey, Ernest Hemingway, Albert Camus, Kurt Von.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Percy


Ramblings Ramblings

A Book by Percy