The Dos And Don’ts Of Healthy Eating And Healthy Meal Plans

The Dos And Don’ts Of Healthy Eating And Healthy Meal Plans

A Story by HealthyXpress
"

You are making your body and mind more capable towards fighting a disease or are getting close to a disease every time you are drink and eat something! Hence opting for healthy meal plans and choosing

"

You are making your body and mind more capable towards fighting a disease or are getting close to a disease every time you are drink and eat something! Hence opting for healthy meal plans and choosing the right food regularly is very important to maintain good health. The diet meal and food preferences that a person makes may be influenced by a number of factors including culture, demographics, ethnicity, personal traits, preferences, and many others. But one thing is for sure that the consumption of balanced diets and healthy foods over a long period of time can only help you stay healthy and provide for resistance towards diseases.


A healthy diet plan includes those food items and the combinations that can provide an adequate amount of essential nutrients including proteins, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, and dietary fibers among others to your body on a regular basis. The inclusion of antioxidant-rich foods in the modern diet plans today is also heavily emphasized upon and is essential because of the increased stress factor, which affects the lives of millions who live in modern dwellings and era.


Here are some of the Do's and Don'ts associated with healthy eating that you should be aware of.

Do’s of Healthy Eating And Choosing Healthy Meal Plans

Always eat your breakfast for a healthy diet plan

Each night our body undergoes a long fasting session. Breakfast consumption is essential for us every day in the morning as it provides the essential nutrients including carbohydrates to the body and restores the glucose level. The energy is essential to keep you up and running the whole day and provides for better metabolism. A breakfast rich in proteins also provides for better weight control and helps towards increasing performance and endurance.

Drink ample amount of water along with your healthy meal plans

Around 60% of the weight of the human body is comprised of water. Water is a part of several body fluids which take part in circulation, nutrient, transport, maintenance of the temperature of the body, saliva formation, digestion, and absorption among others. The human body also loses water through many processes including perspiration, urination, and others and hence if you are not drinking enough water every day, dehydration and impairment of several body functions and physiological processes cannot be avoided. While the adult males need around 3.5 to 4 liters of water every day from all the food resources combined together the same is around 2.5 to 3 liters for females.

Drink alcohol in moderation or replace them with healthy meal replacement shakes

While it is best that you totally abstain from the habit of drinking alcohol if you do you should drink alcohol in moderation only. High consumption of alcohol may lead to heart diseases, cancer, and many other diseases. The limit for alcohol consumption is 2 and 1 drinks a day for men and women respectively.

Opt for healthy snacks that include the protein shakes

Healthy snacks are the best way to overcome the cravings for junk food. These are handy when you do not have time to prepare a full meal and bring to you good amounts of nutrition to keep you healthy. Nuts including almonds, walnuts, and others are some of the best healthy snacks that you can easily opt for, and the protein shakes are also a good option. These snacks contain a low amount of sodium and saturated fats, and good amounts of vitamins. Fruits, snacks made from whole grains, eggs, and dairy products having low-fat content are also healthy and can be used as snacks. Healthy cookies and healthy muffins contain natural nuts and other healthy ingredients (including G Butter) and are delicious snack options that have exceptional health benefits.

Include the complex carbohydrates and lean proteins in each of your healthy meal plans

Dietary fiber or complex carbohydrates add bulk to the food, provide for greater satiation and help the food movement within the colon so that digestion, absorption, and evacuation become easy and stress-less for the body. Lean proteins help the body undertake the cellular repair and other functions and provide more strength to the body while being low in calories. Remember to include these two nutrients in the meals regularly. Meal replacement shakes are a good source of proteins.

Don’ts of Healthy Eating And Choosing of Healthy Meal Plans

Do not consume sugar and salt in a high amount in healthy diet plan
Both salt and sugar are harmful to the human body when consumed in excessively large amount. Excessive salt can lead to water retention and maybe a cause of diseases related to heart and other body organs and systems. Excessive sugar intake is a known cause of diabetes and may also cause obesity.

Do not be excessively non-vegetarian and opt for vegetarian meal plan

While a moderate amount of food from animal origin including, chicken and poultry can be included in your meal plates, the plate should contain plant-based foods predominantly, including fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. A vegetarian meal plan will help you prevent many diseases including cancer, obesity and heart diseases, and the healthy vegetarian meals will also bring to the body antioxidants among other nutrients that will make it more resistive to diseases and overcome stress.

Do not start your week without a healthy diet plan

Check out your diet plan and follow it strictly in order to stay healthy and gain the best benefits that can be derived from food.


You will enjoy a better health and improved immunity by following these tips. Also, remember to exercise regularly for the best benefits for health as diet alone cannot bring to you strength and fitness.

© 2018 HealthyXpress


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

HealthyXpress
HealthyXpress

Miami, FL



About
Healthy Xpress concept was created for busy professionals by busy professionals who did not have time to cook and want to eat healthy delicious food that is prepared fresh on day of delivery. Located.. more..

Writing