Top Protein Shakes and Healthy Desserts of All Time

Top Protein Shakes and Healthy Desserts of All Time

A Story by HealthyXpress
"

Protein shakes are helpful for energy. Meal replacement shakes provide proper nutrition and help those trying to lose weight.

"

The Convenience of Home Meal Delivery Service

One convenience of having a meal delivery service is having healthy meals delivered. Additionally, there are protein shakes, meal replacement shakes, healthy cookies, and healthy desserts that can be delivered as well. Some other tasty recipes can be made at home. Here are a few of the favorites:

Delicious Protein Shakes and Meal Replacement Shakes

Protein shakes are helpful for energy. Meal replacement shakes provide proper nutrition and help those trying to lose weight.

Whey Protein Shakes

Drinks made with whey protein are popular with athletes and others who like to work out at the gym. They also are helpful as meal replacement shakes. The whey protein powder comes in many flavors.

Vanilla Coffee Shake

This is a good replacement for sugary coffee drinks. The ingredients are low-fat milk, vanilla protein powder, and low-fat coffee-flavored ice cream.

Chia Seed Drinks

Tasty drinks made with chia seeds and natural Stevia extract are delightful as a vitamin and mineral supplement.

Soy Almond Shake

This protein shake is a vegan drink made with protein powder, soy milk, sugar-free maple syrup, and vanilla extract.

Green Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

This delicious drink is made using a blender. The ingredients include banana, fresh pumpkin puree, organic spinach, coconut milk, unsweetened almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, green powder, and protein powder.

Healthy Desserts are an Added Treat

Healthy desserts can be made by replacing some of the ingredients with a healthier alternative.

Almond Butter Rice Krispy Treats

This classic dessert can be made with brown rice sugar instead of marshmallows. Dark chocolate chips, nuts, or seeds can be added to Rice Krispy cereal to make a nice crunchy sweet treat.

Walnut and Date-Stuffed Apples

These apples are stuffed with sweet dates, crunchy walnuts, and baked. Out of the oven, they are topped with a dollop of real whipped cream with a sprinkle of warming spice.

Real Strawberry Popsicles

These popsicles have just two ingredients: strawberries and strawberry juice. Blend the ingredients together thoroughly. Place the mixture in popsicle molds, add popsicle sticks, and then freeze.

© 2018 HealthyXpress


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on July 19, 2018
Last Updated on July 19, 2018
Tags: meal delivery service, healthy meals delivered, protein shakes, meal replacement shakes, healthy desserts, healthy cookies

Author

HealthyXpress
HealthyXpress

Miami, FL



About
Healthy Xpress concept was created for busy professionals by busy professionals who did not have time to cook and want to eat healthy delicious food that is prepared fresh on day of delivery. Located.. more..

Writing