Rising From Ashes

Rising From Ashes

A Story by XheartX
"

Prologue to the story

"
Today,On June,14 - 2016  my loving little buddy died his name "sparkz" Cause of death ? Unknown,But thought to be
some reckless driver,coming up the hallow to get some marijuana ! The f*****g pot head's, this is not the only cause of my fall, as unforeseen event happen every day that has caused me to wright to such a degree of where i cannot take it anymore so , may i wright this story to you telling all of my life events and happenings .....But may i tell you a story of loss, a story of life and tragedy of love and pain sorrow and agony , may i regale you of my life that has come and passed to fast within the brief 17 years i have been on this god forsaken planet!

Life!

Born into this ungodly world of the summer of may 1999,My father and mother had given me my life,The crack head that popped me into existence,for the sake of secrecy,i'll just call her (M). So m was a little bit of a how would you say it,re user, a pill popper who loved to do it she had an addictive personality. And my father for the sake of secrecy well call him (F). But my father F he had no backbone no illiterate thing to stand on just a spineless soulless coward shell of a man my mother beat him accused him of rape and then they beat him , now he has to take med just to be able to live normally and then they don really help.But at the young tender age of only 28 days old,My Grand mother (A) and my Grandfather (B) had taken me away from my awful parents, my "Biological" Parents well, they thought it best for my grand parents to raise me seeing as the situation they were in, they did not want me getting hurt but all of this was to pass,because my mother had already broken my arm when i was 15 days old, by throwing me to my father why'll he was carrying grocers up the steps to the house, he threw them away to catch me,i hate my b***h of a mother , but i know i still have a place in my heart for my father he,well he just has a p***y dependency problem. its one of the hardest habits to break.But getting back to the original story my mother had threw me,because she did not know what the hell she was doing , because she was drunk at the time. So i do gratefully thank my father giving me to my grandparents it was one of the nicest gifts anyone could have ever given someone,At least in my eyes i saw it that way.

© 2016 XheartX


Author's Note

XheartX
This story is not to be published by anyone,this story is for the public to read as they wish,and nothing more this is the to the whole story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

45 Views
Added on June 15, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2016
Tags: Prologue

Author

XheartX
XheartX

Sevierville, TN



About
Hello,My alias is heart,i welcome you all to read my story im only going to be posting one full legnth story on my life if you wish to read it you may it is for anyone to read,to be honest that is the.. more..