Lost and found

Lost and found

A Poem by Just me...
"

Just a look into the mirror for a brief moment

"
At eleven death was all around me, touching my heart, my soul, my very existence was torn, shredded, an infern of frustration fueled by loss, loneliness and the lack of parental love, guidance and emotional substance, isolation, fear and despair was the gravity of my life.... Abandoned.......drifting as a teen to figure it out on my own......
As years past medicating the pain, dizzy and tired..... Yearning, reaching for love as I knew it...... Plunging further and further into the abyss... Looked down upon, shunned,an outcast of normal society.... Scratching and clawing to fight my way back to obtain respect of self.....
Miracles begin to materialize before my eyes.... Truth or dare???? Another trick??? Another lie???? Feelings of undeserving of such fortunes hinder my progress.... Finally self acceptance taking root growing stronger and stronger day by day, shown how to love again.... Introduced to god and.quality friends..... Surrounded by love again... Seed watered well and cared for sprouts to healthy stalk and bears fruit to be shared with others..... Now yearning to spread the message and plant the seeds amongst those in peril.. humble and honest as I ponder today how grateful I am to experience this life.... No longer alone nor lost at sea.... Family and home are warm I see...... Daily blessings this I agree.... Flowering soul bright and free............ My experience is different from his and hers....
While opposite perspective we are identical

© 2017 Just me...


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on February 20, 2017
Last Updated on February 20, 2017
Tags: Poetry, God, religion, addiction, abuse, neglect, drama, inspiring, amazing, feel good, awareness, self help, family, church, contemporary, heartwarming, writing, story, experience

Author

Just me...
Just me...

About
Find beauty within and you have found beauty everywhere..... more..