Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Becky
"

Un-finished

"

 

I’m not much of a well . . . . Popular Kid I go about my business tying my hardest not to be noticed by the people around me, but of course it is harder then it sounds. With each shuffle of my feet, or movement o my desk, I get a glare, an unnecessary glare right in the eyes! What did I ever do to deserve these so called glares?...The world may Never know. Its sophomore year, finally, being the freshie is over, no more cuts in line and no more being hated on for being the youngest in the school.

   The lunch bell rang; students piled out of the class rooms and flooded towards the lunch room. I stood in the corner of the hall waiting for my one and only best friend, James. James was an easy going, and fun to talk to kinda guy. He didn’t take crap from anyone. He walked up to me, and smile, going on about what had happened in Biology, something about, Gas and fire. My eyes were fixated down the art wing, an unusual looking kid stood down it, starting at a blank wall, there were no posters, or bulletins anywhere.

  “..Hey! Lynn, Are you in there?” James lightly knocked on my head.

I blinked a few times, rubbing my dry eyes and looking back at James Slightly confused.

“Oh Sorry, Who’s that kid down there?” I point down the hall towards the boy. The boys shadow seemed to grow as the luminescent lights flashed and then faded, and the school was dark.

“That’s-“James was cut off, and it had become extremely dark, causing my not to see a foot in front of me.

“We lost power. I guess, Maybe we can go home early? Eh James?” I giggled slightly from my own remark, James didn’t answer. Everything was now silent, no more sounds of laughter yelling and stomping of feet…Just. Air.

“James?” I called, still no answer. I took a few steps foreword as my eyes started to recognize the darkness. The air was now thin and cold, goosebumps ran up and down my bare arms, anddthe hair stood up on the back of my neck. "

This must be some sort of prank " I whispered to myself.

 

 

 

© 2010 Becky


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on January 7, 2010
Last Updated on January 7, 2010

Author

Becky
Becky

East Haddam, CT



About
I don't believe in anything that can be considered 'Normal' No one is normal. The reailty of it is that we are all different and we all have different feelings, personalities towards things and no one.. more..

Writing
Bleh Bleh

A Poem by Becky


Simple. Simple.

A Poem by Becky


Bees Bees

A Poem by Becky