Percy Jackson Fan Fiction

Percy Jackson Fan Fiction

A Story by Becky
"

I do not own the idea of Percy Jackson.

"
   
     There i was, sitting in the last class of the day at Yancy Academy for the mentally unstable, or just unstable as they call me. I waited Patiently waiting for the bell to ring, and summer to finally start. I looked around and every one of my class mates had the same look of anticipation on their face, but i know they won't be going to the same places i will be going, which made everything better. I looked up at my teacher, Miss. Leah, she was yabbing about, summer homework and peaches.. for some odd reason. But i blocked out the annoying chattering and stared out the window, and gazed at the sky. But nothing is always something that gets in the way of me and my day dreaming. 
"Percy!!" Shouted Miss. Leah.
I turned my head quickly towards her my eyes beedy.
"Uhh... Yes Miss. Leah?.." 
" Tell me what i just told the class? She grinned slightly, her bushy eye brows raised and her hairy mole, seeming to watch me as i conjured up something to say.
" Hmm lets see.. i recall hearing. Blaa bla blaa blaa bla bla" The whole class started laughing hysterically, some even fell out of their chairs and others... i don't wanna mention. 
And as for Miss. Leah, She didn't find it as funny as the rest of the students, in face her face wasn't blood red with laughter more like, anger. I could care less what could happen now, it was the last day anyway, something 'Always' Happens on the last day. 
Once the Laughter had settled and Miss. Leah's face turned back to a pale shade of gray, she finally spoke, under her breath, trying hard not to scream at me. 
"Mr. Jackson..." She cleared her throat.
"May i please speak with you out in the Hall for a moment?" Her voice had raised from a low, aggravated sound to a high calm tone.
"Uh.. ok?" I stood up and walked towards the front of the room, glancing back at snickering class mates, whispering. 
"Ooh.. She's gonna rip his eyes out" giggled a girl.
Miss. Leah lead me out into the hall and slowly closed the class room door behind her.
As i was exiting the room, i saw Grover, my best friend, Standing by the water fountain. He was staring right at Miss. Leah with his eyes wide, and that look on his face that tells me i should usually run.
We some how have this mental connection we can talk to each other through our thoughts, it's pretty cool. But it can get annoying when the only thing you hear is " Tacos, Burritos, ENCHILADAS!...mmmmm"
I looked back towards Miss Leah, while grover was practically screaming in my empty space of a brain.
"Percy RUN!"
Miss leah spoke softly.
"Percy... i know this is the last day of school.. and your very excited for the summer-"
I looked more closely at Miss Leah, as a low growling noise echoed from her slightly opened mouth.
The Bell rings.
"Uhh... Sorry i have to go."
I turn to walk past her, but she grabs my arm and throws me against the lockers that lean up against the wall. 
"I know where you'll be going!" She laughs, insanely as her hair turns a dark green color, her skin becomes extremely pale,her eyes bulge, Large gray and black bird wings sprout from her back. She snarls and turns her head slightly, as she walks towards me, as i am lying on the ground. 
I reached into my pocket and grabbed a hold of my pen. You must be thinking. "A Pen!? What is that going to do!?" Lots.
I swing out the pen and click the back as it forms into a long blade known as, Riptide. Miss. Leah swung her massive claws towards me but i rolled to the side, as her had had become stuck inside of the locker. She hissed and yanked as the whole door came off and went flying down the hall behind her.I backed up, and she lunghed towards me, with out even thinking i swung riptide and sliced her hand clean off. Green colored blood oozed from her arm, as she screamed, a scream that almost made my ears bleed. No one seemed to notice, i guess the mist is EXTREMELY Strong around this thing. 
"I'll get you Percy Jackson!"
She screamed and exploded into a giant splatter of lime colored goo.
"Why is it always Math Teachers!" i screamed down the empty halls ways, with just the Janitor looking at me with a strange look, that i have seen many times before.
But i have a feeling, something big will happen this summer. 

© 2010 Becky


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved it.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 16, 2010
Last Updated on September 16, 2010

Author

Becky
Becky

East Haddam, CT



About
I don't believe in anything that can be considered 'Normal' No one is normal. The reailty of it is that we are all different and we all have different feelings, personalities towards things and no one.. more..

Writing
Bleh Bleh

A Poem by Becky


Simple. Simple.

A Poem by Becky


Bees Bees

A Poem by Becky