Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Rosebroken

He didn't mean to fall in love with her. He couldn't even explain it, as he laid in bed, the sun rising casting shadows over her delicate face. He traced the outlines with his finger, gently as not to wake her. She turned her head, her hair falling, obscuring her eyes. Her long red hair was beautiful, illuminated in the morning light. His fingers brushed her lips, and he felt her kiss it. "Was she awake he thought?" He placed his hand upon her chest and felt the rise and fall of her breathe alongside the beating of her heart. She was slowly waking from a deep sleep, but still very much asleep. He sighed, knowing he had to leave. He always had to leave, but this time, he wanted to stay. To lie, entwined with her, but his priorities called him away. So badly he wished he could abandon them, but it would only get her hurt. His sigh must have been too loud, for her eyes snapped open and oh god, he could lose forever in those starry blues. She smiled and kissed him, she smelled of rain after a storm and ciggerettes. She lifted the blanket exposing herself, her supple skin gleaming. He ran his fingers along her stomach and trailed his way up her chest. "Good morning beautiful." She grinned and kissed him again, hard, then sucking in his lip and biting it playfully. "You have to leave?" He locked eyes with her, he lifted her chin with a finger and kissed her passionately. "Indeed I do." He watched the happiness flee her face, Her head dropped. "Just stay, we can lay in bed all day."

© 2016 Rosebroken


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on March 20, 2016
Last Updated on March 20, 2016

Author

Rosebroken
Rosebroken

Lewiston, ID



Writing
Within Within

A Poem by Rosebroken


The fool The fool

A Poem by Rosebroken


Just stay Just stay

A Poem by Rosebroken