Titillating

Titillating

A Poem by Josi
"

Wishing and hoping

"

Sex is not how it is in movies. In fiction writings. In music. Or in fantasies that drip from the ear.
But baby, can you and I make it so?
Do you possess the patience that a made- up lover has?
Can you restrain yourself, your fingers, your hunger,  your meat. 
Make it last a little longer this time?
Can you work on thinking with your body- all of it- like a clever eel, rolling your morphology, ever so gently, excoriating your ribs against my own? 
How about thinking with your mind.
Through the depths and valleys, let me be apart of it. I'm begging with my lips, begging you with the orbs of my breach, and if I have to, that pulsating jimberjawed between my legs. 
Press your forehead against mine and look at me in the eyes. Maybe I can see what is in your head.
Maybe with this knowledge we can be like fictional characters.
I dream of being your pale beauty, I dream of your fingertips. Dragging. 
Do you dream it too? Or are these quick moments of sweat -soaked thrusting satisfactory for you?
To bad you can't dream of me. All of me. Skin and bones and flesh and blood. Naked against you.
Thump thump
In the middle of a soft light, making circles in the palms of your hands.
Thump thump
Hip bones writhing against mine.
Ouch.
Thump thump
You always were boney.
Think you could develop a patience?
A patience with your tongue. Patient tongues on raspberry skin.
Am I sweet enough?
You look me with sleepy eyes, tongue still intact with my anatomy, teeth barely grazing.
I think you mutter in a raspy choke.
"Couldn't be more deliciously titillating."
Did you mean it?
And with that, you respond by smiling, devilish smile, and you pull me into your chest, so I am buried in your bones, the salt of your moist skin. 
Is this real?
Maybe not.
But I like the way your spit burns down my throat. So I close my eyes and fall under.
Down deep.
Sex is not how it is in movies. In fiction writings. In music. Or in fantasies that drip from the ear.
But baby, can you and I make it so?

© 2013 Josi


Author's Note

Josi
Not exactly hard core erotica and not exactly a poem, but, they didn't have much of a category for this in particular.
-I don't own this picture-

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013
Tags: sex, poem, passion, free verse, wishing, fiction, perfect, soft

Author

Josi
Josi

Phoenix, AZ



About
I've always wanted to write. About what? I don't know, maybe the truth, sarcasmic, orgasmic ,inevitable ,angst? I mostly draw, read, and write, and of course listen to music. Things get pretty freak.. more..

Writing
F**k F**k

A Book by Josi


Grady Grady

A Chapter by Josi