The tempestuous journey

The tempestuous journey

A Story by Herman
"

in life you just encounter more misfortune than pure constant happiness

"

First of all the decision on what the theme of your Journey is going to be,is the most excruciatingly difficult decision you can make before deciding on the Journey.Also that decision is affect by the inner strength (will) that you have to start with the path you are to take in order to be the person you have to be in the near future. Nobody is going to help you decide but it is rather wise to seek wisdom about your path that you are to take.So should anything go wrong during the path you would want to cross over, to the path you might desire while you are still in the one you decided upon.


but you must know that it shall not be easy because now you have changed your mind set to revived your strength.what you don't know is that there are expectations from your loved once on your success even if when they have told you that they are behind you on any decision you take in life.


What we don't know is that our minds live in fear of failure because our will is to thrive in anything we put our minds in and once we give that phobia superiority in our mind it start affecting our daily functions.we start questioning our viability in society and weighing ourselves against our friends,should we find anything that they excel in we start beating ourselves forgetting that each person is unique.We forget that we will never be like anyone that lives in this world.


we loose focus or the dream that we have because of one hurtle in our way.that is why it is very important to take time out to seek wisdom from people that know of other ways to bring back the ball in your court(strength of-cause).we might have chosen to led a whole different life than our loved once but that should never make you think that they are not important in decisions we make.


It is this times that you need to recognise that you are lost in your path and trust me it happens to all of us,but during this time you must make sure that you don't shut people out of your life.you must maintain contact to those that you know can be able to give a great advise and it is important that you must seek counselling for you are suffering from confusion and self hatred.mainly because you have allowed yourself to fail hence why the depression and mood swings.in these times no one can never satisfy you even if they tried billion times.


only you can be able to turn your life by talking to someone who will listen to you and rejuvenate you to have the strength to continue with your journey.one great thing we must know is that anyone can be anything they want to be but the problem comes when you must become that thing you want to be because you need to work hard for it and one needs to be cheered and told that they are supported by their loved once.


You see no matter how many tempests come your way in your life time never stop what you have envisaged because that time of greatness is always near and only few actually gets to experience it fully in their entire existence.so you don't what to give up now when you have worked too hard,cried each night before you sleep,questioned the existence of higher power, fell too deep into your sorrows and finding the answers each night when you sleep.i write today to tell you that you are great and no one can never walk in your journey like you do.


remember when you took your first step into this path how happy you were how proud that your loved once are proud of you. Don't  disappoint yourself because the time you took to be here was not dark all the time,you had brightest moments-believe that you are worthy of this journey and no one else can never do it for you because you are after all success.


Each morning you have woken up with a smile to learn whatever was required from you and now you give up what have brought you happiness for months.just because the person you love is not well then that smile have to disappear?,No! it is this time that you should shine just to give them hope that you will live anywhere in the world and never fail in anything because you can acknowledge failure for its presence in life but never accept it in your life.


when you fail know what you did wrong and fix it for the better and when you tried your best just give it a million times more tries until you see that you have the power to do anything with what you are given.it is time to recognize that you have potential or else you wouldn't be where you are with your life.


Never blame anyone before you blame yourself for not looking for help when you should have done so and relaxing when time have allowed you to do more but you did less,where you could have excelled but you decided to fall. if you can do all this you shall get help in anything you want and get more support for recognizing that you can do certain things by yourself and that is the first rule of learning,you have to let every one that you don't know but you want to learn and understand more.Love yourself-believe that your great-and know that there is only one you in this world.so show that you are unique!

© 2013 Herman


Author's Note

Herman
can you please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on November 27, 2013
Last Updated on November 27, 2013
Tags: wonder, misfortune

Author

Herman
Herman

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa



About
i am a writer and a blogger have been writing for about 3 years to date.i have come to love words and appreciate them in a way that i never thought i would ever do but today its something else. more..

Writing
Ubuntu Ubuntu

A Story by Herman