Self Made You, Me

Self Made You, Me

A Poem by John

Now heaven and earth actually heaven be

Nobody else is the you they always had been

That is because God made new for you but not me

I evolved and God never made my you like yours then

I am one of a kind and if I do not commit

Like suicide I will not be given a new you

God made one for you, the you you were and knew it

But the same personality that thinks it's true

That you are the same you you always were in your heart

When I saved God his you changed just like yours is not this

You all came through it with your personality from the start

I am the only self made you there is

I changed all your yous and killed you all in a way

But do not blame me it was the only way as we say.

© 2020 John


Author's Note

John
The truth is that a while ago in the way you think on the old earth which is not the old earth anymore but is new; God made earth part of heaven. Your old you is someone you knew in the past in the way you think. The you that you are right now is the you that you will have until your forever, but I will have the you I made of myself without end.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You all God and Jesus included have a new you that is always them the same as that other one was. Use it to make a new start. That one that was you only your personality holds him accountable. He or she does not exist. It does not matter whether you believe us or not it is true and that truth leads to this new reality. If you were a murderer you are not now. You can say, "I knew a man or woman as the case may be that killed someone." You are not that one. You are a new creation with a clean slate. I killed everyone and gave them all a new beginning all we have to do is straighten out your thoughts. Throughout all heaven what that one you knew as you thought of as heaven and earth is insane. It is a mental war now to rid heaven of evil, insane, and made up things that cannot exist in a mind that is not insane and in heaven. Many in heaven not the earth your old ones thought of are sane if they just accept they have a new you exactly like the old you but not it. This is the end of the old ways. From here on out everything and everyone is new. No witches, no demons, no devils, no monsters, no one who is not good, is not kind, does not love, does not love to be loved, does not love themselves, is not happy and does not get a good feeling of accomplishment no matter what they do, are not addicted and never will be and will always want to live forever are real. It is all in your thoughts. Change your minds. You like it or not have joined us.

Incidentally I even saved Jesus.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2020
Last Updated on March 11, 2020

Author

John
John

Bemidji, MN



About
I am having a heart attack and still writing everyone will a mate and girls without are making love. more..

Writing
A Life of Hell A Life of Hell

A Poem by John