5 reasons why you should create your own website

5 reasons why you should create your own website

A Story by Hookie

Since the health restrictions were put in place, we have all changed our habits a lot. Most consumers turn to the internet to find a product or service. In fact, according to the Ecommerce Foundation, 88% of consumers routinely research the internet before making a purchase. These statistics underscore the importance of having a website for today's businesses.
At Laplace7 we have listed 5 reasons to create your own website
1- A website is a profitable investment.
Creating and launching your website certainly comes at a cost, but you have to see it as an investment. In the medium term, you will realize the advantages of setting up your website on your notoriety, your sales and your customer relationship.
The advertising that you can do elsewhere is effective and much less expensive than traditional marketing campaigns. Setting up your website is a job that will pay off in the medium and long term!
2- A website can help you reach more people.
Ask a Marketing, Sales or Business Owner what they want most and they will likely tell you "more customers".
You should never underestimate the reach of a website. Not being on the web greatly limits your customer base.
Through your website, you will be able to reach a population that does not necessarily live in your geographic area, and who might not have found you if you had not been present in the search engines.
Did you know that in 2020, over 80% of businesses that went bankrupt did not have a website?
3- A website is a showcase available 24 hours a day, permanently
If you are a merchant, setting up your sales platform seems the most effective solution these days to better sell your products. Creating a website for your brand allows you to be visible all the time, and your absence leaves more room for your competition and gives them a head start on you.
Buyers are increasingly behaving online and in-store. However, the advantage in this case is that your store always stays open and never closes! On the hourly side, the most suitable time slot for e-commerce is from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., which accounts for 19% of online purchases for the day. And according to global statistics, the evening lends itself particularly well to fashion shopping and leisure travel.
4- A website costs less to modify
Unlike so-called traditional media (flyers, ads in newspapers and magazines or TV spots, etc.), modifying a website is relatively inexpensive to do. You no longer need to send your information back to your customers every time, just make a little update on your pages. Besides, you can even outsource the maintenance of your website to dedicated webmasters if you wish.
5- A website allows you to organize yourself better.
Being present only on social networks has certain disadvantages. These communication channels are far from the most effective way to structure your interactions, especially if you have a lot of visitors.
On your website, you have everything in one place. Orders, visit statistics, feedback, questions, requests for quotes ... This first allows you to respond more quickly to all your prospects, but also greatly improves your customer relationship!
 
If you've already been thinking about creating your own website, or if the idea tempts you, now is the time to get started. You can go through LaPlace7 to find the web agency that will realize your vision, whatever your business activity. You can also register or register your business on LaPlace7 to help you be more visible. A well-referenced website is the best sales agent a business can have.

© 2021 Hookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you can visit www.laplace7.com for more information

Posted 3 Years Ago


Delmar Cooper

3 Years Ago

The teacher asked: "who can give five reasons mother's milk is better for babies than bottle milk?"<.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

52 Views
1 Review
Added on March 29, 2021
Last Updated on March 29, 2021
Tags: laplace7, website, reasons, business, growing, money, expanding, evolving, important, Alger

Author

Hookie
Hookie

Hydra, Algiers, Algeria



About
I'm a blog writer for www.laplace7.com and will be exposing some of my work here containing tips about business behaviour and social media strategies more..