Deceptive Delirium (Pt 1)- Tagic Monday

Deceptive Delirium (Pt 1)- Tagic Monday

A Story by HorHay3
"

The worst day of your life.

"
                           Prologue                                 
There once was a girl named Janelle , she is 15. She lives with her uncle Mark in the suburbs. She lives with him because her parents abandoned her when she was 2 years old. Mark was all she had left             in this world.                
                                                 
 

 

    It was a day like any other . It was sunny, warm, with blue skies. Janelle got up to go to school, took a shower, ate breakfast said bye to Mark and started walking to school with her best friend Michele. Just a typical monday morning I guess you could say. On the way to school, a man in a black van pulled up and asked if they needed a ride. They said no but he wouldnt leave. "Why wont he go away?" Janelle wispered. "I think we should run" Michele whispers back. But the man drove away. "That was close" said Janelle.

   When they got to school, Michele told her teacher Mr.Lockmiller about it and all he said was you'll be fine. At lunch , Michele's dad took her home because the chili that was served for lunch had mold on it. (ew)

So Janelle sat with her other friends. She didnt have too many other friends because  people thought she was wierd because she is emotionaly disturbed - or just plainly emo. But that doesnt bother her. There was a food fight and she got blasted with a huge bowl of chili. She was to be picked up but Mark didnt answer so she had to walk home covered in chili. 

  Janelle turned the corner on her street and she saw Mark was home. ''He's probly asleep'' she thought. She walked into her house only to find it trashed and everything was scattered on the floor. "Uncle Mark?" she asked, "Hello?". She went into the living room and saw Mark on the floor faced down covered in blood. "Mark!" she screamed. He wasn't moving or breathing.

  She felt like she couldn't breath. She didnt know what to do. She called the cops. She tried calling Michele too, but it went to voicemail. Her heart was racing with tears pouring down her face. Suddenly the bright, sunny day turned black and her world came crashing down. She ran to Michele's house and seen the cops there too. Today was just not a good day.

   She walked in Michele's house and asked her mom where she was, and her mom started crying. Janelle felt bad again and felt like something happened to Michele. "After Shawn picked up Michele," her mom said (Shawn is Micheles dad), "They got into a really horrible car wreck" she said crying," They didn't survive". By then Janelle was sobbing heavily. She had nowhere to go now. Micheles mom ofered her to stay there but without Michele it was wrong to stay there. 

   Devestated by this tragic monday, she found a box cutter and took it to her wrists.

                         ....To Be Continued         

© 2008 HorHay3


Author's Note

HorHay3
Part 2 is out now

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow.. This is depressing, But its an AMAZING story. Now whay on earth would you do that? You know just leave me hanging! Im thiristing for more!!!! HURRY UP and add PART 2 Please! I dont think i can wait :S,, i guess ill have to, but this is so amazing... Theres a few grammatical misakes, but even still ,, I couldnt take my eyes off the screen. PLEASE HURRY! For the sake of my sanity! I loveeeeee this!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 25, 2008
Last Updated on November 28, 2008

Author

HorHay3
HorHay3

Cleveland, OH



About
more..

Writing
Zombies 1 Zombies 1

A Story by HorHay3


The Knife The Knife

A Poem by HorHay3