Deceptive Delirium (PT2) -Unequal Hatred

Deceptive Delirium (PT2) -Unequal Hatred

A Story by HorHay3
"

...youll see the connection ...no jk

"

   If you have read DD pt1 you might understand alittle more about Janelle and her life... so anyway ...

PROLOGUE...

   Mia is 14. She lives with her mom down the street from Janelle. Mia and Janelle werent friends but they werent enemies.This is Mia's story....

 

 

    

 

Monday.....
  Mia got up for school like any other day, it was sunny, Mia likes it when it is dark. Just one more thing to add to her list if things she hated - Sunny Days. She was about to leave her house when she saw Janelle and Michele walking down the street. She hated Michele more than anyone else she had knew. Her hatred was so severe she found new ways to hurt herself and Michele at the same time, everyday. Last friday, Mia threw a eraser at her and they got into a fight. They didnt get suspended but it was close. She walked distantly behind them , being sure she wasnt seen. She saw a black van pull up and some guy was taking to them. "I hope he kills you both" she thought to herself with a smile on her face. She got to school.
  
 In Mr.Lockmillers class, she felt like stabing someone, so  she went home. While walking home, she saw Mark , Janelles uncle or something like that, walking into his house. She had a urge to go to him for some unknown reason. "Hi arnt you that girl Mia? That lives up the street?" Mark asked. "Yep"  says Mia. There was a moment of silence and Mark said bye and walked into the house not shuting he door behind him.
  
  She moved through his house un-noticed by Mark. She now realized why she was doing this ... stealthly stalking someones uncle. She want to hurt Janelle... which means she would hurt Michele as well. Not making a sound she got a knife from the kicten. She found Mark looking through some mail. He turned and saw her come at him with the knife. He grabbed her arm and caught the knife before she could get him, cutting his hand. He dodged several swipes with the blade, but she got him in the chest at last. He fell to the floor, Mia standing there with the knife...
 
  She then realized what she had done... she killed someone....someone she didnt even know. She looked at the clock and saw it was about half way through lunch time at school. She ran out the house closing the door behind her. She ran out into the street not going to her house but the other way. She got all the way up the street when a car got in front of her....
 
   The car swerved out of the way and crashed into a streetlamp. She looked in the car and saw the whole car was totaled. Inside...was Michele and her dad....
 
Mia smiled and ran home to take a shower....
 
Tuesday...
 
   It was cold and rainy , just the way Mia liked it. No on was at Janelles house or Micheles but she could care less. She was happy for what she had done.
 
  She got to school and everyone had to go to the auditorium. Mia knew why and she didnt like it.

The shcool had a moment of silence for the dead girl... what was her name? Michele? Mia had forgotten her name anyway. She was dead... that was all that matters.

 

  Janelle wasnt at school today. The teachers said that she ran away or some s**t. But Mia didnt care. School was more exciting today than usual. Without those two w****s here, it was nice to be at school. She got home and found her mom dying on the floor. Her throat was cut. She turned and saw Janelle ...

 

                          .....To Be Continued :P

© 2008 HorHay3


Author's Note

HorHay3
PT 3 COMING SOON :P
dont die from insanity

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You know, i cant promise i wont die from insanity when you thake so LONG to add the next part!!!! Ekkk please hurry!, haha :P
P.s please hurry....!!!!! =]

Posted 15 Years Ago


OMG,, I was totally NOT expecting that! lmao!:), This is disturbung in a way, but i love it! hahaha,, i feel evil like Mia for enjoying this lmao... Im soo glad you put how mark died i was so mad when i was done reading part 1 i was like OH NO, what happened to himm!!! I think those girls have insanity issues even worse then mine, lol i think theyd be better off in a rubber room!

I love your style of writing for this, because even by your use of"simple" words you set a mood that Mia doesnt give a s**t about those, and i quote "w****s".. Your a great writer, Keep up the excellent work!
One suggestion, im usually NOT a morbid person, but maybe you could put more detail into the killings? it would definately make it a bit more intriging, but other then that GREAT WRITE! :)
P.s Thanx for finally adding part two!!,, Im REALLY Looking forward to part three,, soo ill try not to die from insanity, but im not making any promises:P :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 31, 2008
Last Updated on November 28, 2008

Author

HorHay3
HorHay3

Cleveland, OH



About
more..

Writing
Zombies 1 Zombies 1

A Story by HorHay3


The Knife The Knife

A Poem by HorHay3