Deceptive Delirium (Pt 3) - Ultimatum

Deceptive Delirium (Pt 3) - Ultimatum

A Story by HorHay3
"

the final chapter in the series. It the longest so far....god (a little violent and exessive language)

"
Prologue...
The lives of two young girls are destroyed by the actions of each other.
Mia destoyed Janelles life so in return , destroyed hers. This is how it ends....
      
Tuesday...
   ''What have you done?!'' Mia screamed ''What did I ever do to you?''. She started to cry. ''Michele didnt die at first , she sent me a text saying you were the cause of her accident'' Janelle said , '' I called the cops , but you'll be dead before they get here.'' Janelle ran toward Mia and grabbed her by her throat. Terrorfied , Mia punched her in the face and made her let go. Mia tackled Janelle and started punching her. Janelle grabbed the knife that she used to kill Mias mom with and cut her face really bad. ''B***h'' Mia screamed , then she smiled and said , ''At least you'll put up more a fight than your dear uncle Mark...''
 
    Janelle went into a fury. Mia was the cause of all her depression... and the cuts on her wrists. She knew now what was going to happen: She was either going to kill Mia and go to prison , get killed by Mia and she will go to prison , or the cops will get here and arrest them both. Either way , it was bad.
 
  Mia ran into her mothers room and locked the door. Janelle tried to get in but it was too hard to. Mia remembered that her mother had kept a gun in room somewhere... but she had to find it. Janelle , however , ran outside to Mias mothers window. It was locked , so she found a rock and smashed in the window.
   Mia had looked everywhere , she couldnt find it. She just sat in a corner a started to cry again when Janelle broke in. Then , she gazed in the closet on last time before her death , and saw a little black box. She grabbed the box and tried to open it but it was locked as well. ''D****t" Mia screamed , and she threw the box to the floor. Her mom had to have the key to the lock. By the time she had unlocked the door , Janelle was inside and was sprinting toward her with all her anger. Mia ran out of the room and found her mothers now dead corpes on the floor. Her purse was nowhere to be found.
    Janelle had found a baseball bat and ran in the room and hit Mia in the back of her head. She hit her so hard that it knocked Mia out with a single shot. Mia was unconcious for a while but she could still hear , but couldn't move. "You had to take everything , didnt you?... you just couldnt leave me alone , could you?'' she started to cry,''Why did you have to kill Mark?! What did he ever do to you?!He was my only family and you took him away... why?" Mias mind came back to her and she started to move again. Janelle saw here moving and hit here again with the bat , surely cracking Mias rib. Mia screamed in pain , then kicked Janelle , making her fall. Her moms purse was on the counter. She searched through it , finding the keys. There was a small black and green key , it had to be it. Janelle was gone , so Mia walked to her mothers room and unlocked the little box. There lay a colt .45 , and it was loaded.
    She stared at it for a minute. She had never held or shot a gun before. She took it out and looked for Janelle. It was like she disapeared. She saw Janelles arm behind the cornor , as if she was waiting for Mia to come around the cornor , waiting to hit her in the face and finish her off. "This is over Janelle , I have a gun. I will kill you b***h!" Mia screamed. She saw Janelle move , she was running for the door. Mia ran around the cornor and shot at Janelle , missing her by not even a inch. For some reason , Mia was a really good shot , and it felt good to shoot at someone.
    Janelle ran down the street as fast as she could , trying not to get shot in the process. Mia ran down the street as well. She aimed , shot , and hit Janelle right in the back of her thiegh. Janelle fell to the ground and cried out in pain. Then she got up and started limping to her house. Mia aimed again but for some unknown reason , could not shoot at the now wounded Janelle.
    Janelle got to her house and went into Marks old room. Mark had took her hunting with him before so she knew what she was doing. She grabbed Marks shotgun and loaded it just as Mia ran into the house. Janelle shot through her wall and heard Mia scream. Did she acually hit Mia? Janelle ran into the living room and saw that she infact did hit Mia. She had shot Mia her on the tip of her ear , just barely missing her head. "A*****e..." Mia said smiling , seeming to like the pain. When compared to the pain in her heart, , this was nothing. Mia shot again without aiming and it seemed as though time had slowed down. The bullet hit Janelle right in her neck , and as she was falling , shot Mia in the stomach. They both fell to the ground. Mia cralwed over to Janelle ; who was too weak to hold the shotgun , and held the pistol to Janelle head. But Janelle died trying to get the gun from her hands. Janelle was the first to die. Mia had won this brutal battle...then , death came to Mia , who died with a smile on her face.
    Two more souls lost on this tragic week. Now they were both dead. Now everything thats happened , inspite all thats been said , they and their families had to pay for the wish of one 14 year old girl. Deceptive Delirium.
 
 
Epilogue...
The cops came to the gruesome scene , and thought of the battle that came to be. In shock and awe of the two girls was astounding , and the demand for answers was startling. This was their story.
                    The End....
    

© 2008 HorHay3


Author's Note

HorHay3
Last one.. sorry
Im done with Deceptive Delirium
expect a new story witin a month...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

:'( ,,,, your doneeee..
I guess all good things come to an end.
Anyways i liked this, it made me feel less insane.
I feel you kinda rushed it a little, and the end was surprising,, i think only Mia should have died...
It was good,, excellent,, amzing write, Keep up the excellent work!
I will be expecting that new story,, ill hold you too that;)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 7, 2008
Last Updated on November 28, 2008

Author

HorHay3
HorHay3

Cleveland, OH



About
more..

Writing
Zombies 1 Zombies 1

A Story by HorHay3


The Knife The Knife

A Poem by HorHay3