I grew up on a human farm.

I grew up on a human farm.

A Story by HorridDreams
"

I grew up in the worst hell imaginable.

"
I'm Jaye, I lived the majority of my life in somewhere you could never imagine existing. I was born on a farm in Kansas, or somewhere similar to that, no one has ever really told me. There were several siblings there with me, I really can't say how many, I only knew the names of 7 of them. We never knew our real parents, just the two men that watched over us in our horrible little life. My first memory is seeing a sister of mine losing herself to starvation, or maybe she just went crazy from the too small room we lived in. She hurt so many people until the two men came in and shot her, with the rest of us watching.
These two men called themselves our guardians but if you ask me they were anything but guardians. They might have given us food through the iron door and protected us from one another but it wouldn't be necessary if they would just let us leave. Sometimes they would take a sibling and then they would almost never return. If one of the others did return they were beaten to hell and back, bruised all over, much skinnier than before...sometimes they were missing a limb. The shellshock from it must have been too much because the few rare survivors would hardly ever speak again after that and if they did they would never mention what happened to them. 
As far as we ever knew, this is what child life was supposed to be like, it's what the guardians always said. Since we always lived there and had no outside interaction, it only made sense to us. We all lived in a cramped room that hardly held all of us, there was some movement room but not enough for it to feel breathable. It was usually 2 to a bed, sometimes 3 if we got new kids. 

© 2018 HorridDreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on October 7, 2018
Last Updated on October 7, 2018
Tags: Horror, First-Person