Betrayal

Betrayal

A Story by Thesecuts
"

A girl wants revenge on her sister for what she's done.

"
As I walk down the street, I kick up pebbles with my boots. How could my own sister do this to me? I never saw it coming. She was always the best older sister ever, in my eyes. I've always looked up to Maggie. Until she signed me into a mental hospital. This is why I never trust anybody, and it was a mistake to trust her. After she turned away from the villains to because a super hero, I was lost, but it didn't stop me from loving her. She was, well, she was Maggie. I'm still a villain though.
  I woke up strapped to a bed in a place that looked very similar to a hospital room. I tugged at the straps. These people are hilarious if they think they can hold me down. I've got some of the most powerful blood in my body, pumping through my veins. Without even trying, the traps break and I'm sitting up in the bed. I walk over to the door and try the handle. It doesn't budge. How dare they think they can lock me in a room all by myself. I tug and pull at the handle but it still doesn't budge. I look around me and all I see are white walls, the bed and a single chair. I know I'm a dangerous criminal, but this is a bit overboard. Noone deserves to be put in a room with only white walls, a bed and a chair, it's one of the worst torture methods anyone could ever use. At that very moment a get a sudden, strong feeling of anger. It pulses all the way through my whole body and I get a sort of adrenaline rush. How. Dare. They! I back up and gathering all of my strength I charge at the door. It hurts, but not as much as it feels good. The door splits in half and I stand in the middle of a narrow hallway. I knew exactly who put me in here. My own sister, Maggie Fisher. She was always threatening to lock me up because I would yell at her for joining the heros in battle. She'd always take sides with the heros for the sake of her hero boyfriend, Mathew. He's the true reason why she ever left us.
  Now, as I walk down the road, I scratch my head. Why did I ever give her a chance? I should have known she'd just betray me like everyone else has. That's why I'm a villain. My mother left me to fend for myself when I was 10, and she had left her necklace tied around my neck. My father had raped me over and over again after my mother had left, then he too had left me and my sister. All of my boyfriends had left me, Even though I should have seen that coming considering they were all villain boys, then my own sister had left me. After all the good times we'd had together, she just packed her things and left. I was only 12. That's what a real villain does. She thinks she's a hero now, moving in with Mathew and being on the good side and all, but really she's the worst villain of all for leaving her own little sister. After she left, I made a promise to myself that I would never trust anyone ever again because it only leads to betrayal and pain later. I would have fighting mates but I would still only trust myself, and maybe not even myself. I would travel the country in  small van, with a bunch of other villains, laying my palm on as many people as I can. My personal superpower has always been pain. Pain was always my best friend, even at age three. If I didn't like you, and I touched you, my hatred would flood out of my body and into my enemy. That person would then callapse to the floor. I never felt remorse in what I'd done and at that second, walking down the road, I wanted to put deadly pain inside of my sister. I wanted to kill her slowly, and painfully. I wanted to laugh about it and celebrate, because her betrayal has hurt me more than anything has or ever will hurt me again.
  After all of the things we've done as sisters. Playing with dolls, braiding eachother's hair, swinging on swing sets, telling eachother secrets, keeping eachother safe and warm at night when our father got home after drinking. After every time that she protected me from our father. He didn't prefer my sister, he prefered me. She would shield my body with hers so that he wouldn't come near me. After every time we beat up our ex boyfriends for each other. After every night we'd stayed up telling eachother spooky stories. She'd betrayed me. I wasn't really a villain then. Even if it's what I was destined to be. I was more on the good side than the bad, because I had Maggie, and I'd thought she'd never betray me like every other person I'd ever loved had. But she did betray me, and now I'm back and I'm out for revenge more than I've ever been. I'm like an angry bee hive that only gets angrier, or a spider bite that every time you mess with it only gets more swollen and deadly. This time, I don't just want to wreak death on every thing I come to, I want wreak death on my sister, My dear sister who'd left me for someone who could never love her as much as I had.

© 2015 Thesecuts


Author's Note

Thesecuts
Sorry if you don't like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the story it kept me interested all the way through :) There were a few mistakes I caught and I thought I'd point out to help you out.

"After she turned away from the villains to because a super hero," I think because was supposed to be become.
" Without even trying, the traps break" I think traps was supposed to be straps.
"At that very moment a get a sudden, strong feeling of anger" I believe supposed to be I instead of a.

Good work :)


Posted 8 Years Ago


Thesecuts

8 Years Ago

All of your corrections were correct, I was kinda half asleep writing this so... thank you!
AaronFreitas

8 Years Ago

haha I'm glad I could be of assistance to you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 31, 2015
Last Updated on May 31, 2015

Author

Thesecuts
Thesecuts

west palm beach, FL



About
Writing has always been a hobby for me, reading an even bigger hobby. I love my family and friends and I love people. i'm 15 years old :) more..

Writing
Beg me Beg me

A Story by Thesecuts


Liar Liar

A Story by Thesecuts