Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Fade Away

Fade Away

A Story by Shakira
"

A story about a girl Stella and her boyfriend Steve. "I wish to live my life up the fullest. I wish to stay. And more than that I wish to love you Steve."

"
Stella :
They are in a relationship for 1 year. And they love them for eternity. But are they gonna keep loving them.? Stella had some family stuff and a stupid past that s***s her life. But Steve accepted her as she is. The crazy one. She cuts her hand whenever she thinks she's sad or ANGRY. She has no control over herself. Steve always tries to stop her from doing that but they don't stay together. He tries to stop her over the phone. But that doesn't help. She always has one excuse to do that. Everytime. That saddens Steve but no use. He understands what she's been going through but he can't help. That hurts him more than anything he could ever imagine. He prays that one day he's gonna be with her and when she'll be sad or angry he'll hold her tight so she won't cut. But is this day ever gonna come? They were happy. That they could at least talk for so many time. They were contend. But sometimes they wish for more. They were in a relationship from the last period of high school senior year. But in college they have to part ways. The choices Steve gave were so far and they won't get any chance to talk. But Stella's choices were limited and they all were close. And when the results got published they saw that Stella got into a nearby college and Steve got into a far away college and it was day. Stella became upset. But didn't tell him. Steve was happy that he got into a famous college. He forgot about everything. But they talked. Stella used to cry every night thinking that when college will start they won't get the same opportunities to talk. So one day Stella confronted Steve about the fact that they are not gonna get any more chances to talk. It saddened him. But Stella said it's okay we'll wait. But little did she knew what her college had stored for her. First day of college. She went. But was sad. She saw her friends and her ex best friend who liked her and was also Steve's best friend but ditched him. Woah. What a complicated thing. And her worst nightmare his ex boyfriend Mike. College started and Mike tried to come close to her, even her ex best friend Ryan. Some days past Stella avoided both of them. And whenever she gets the time to talk with Mike she never comes up with this thing happening in her college. She always tried to stay cheerful. And with her family problems her parents got divorced. She was in mental depression. It was college's first welcome party. They stayed at the college party and after that they all went to a friend's house for party. Stella was wearing a black gown with flowers and no back. Her best friends said she was looking sexy and anybody would fall for her. She brushed it off. But thought this is the dress that she and Steve chose. The party just got started.! Stella was having fun. But at one time Ryan came up to her and hold her hand. She became uncomfortable and tried to let her hand go. But Ryan whispered "this time Steve is not here. I'm gonna do whatever I want." Stella tried to make a poker face. But she was scared. She went for a drink. At the bar Mike was with her friends. Stella took a drink and opened her phone. But Mike planned to spike her drink. So his friends come up to her. They made Stella busy with talks but her drink was on the table. Mike spiked it. After they left Stella drank the beer. She felt dizzy. And blanked out. When she woke up she saw her on a bed with Mike, naked. She felt terrible, she felt like throwing up. And many people were making videos of that scene. She passed out there again. Then next day she was in her home. The video got viral and Steve saw that. He became angry and called her and shouted. He kept his phone off. Stella tried to reach him but she couldn't. She thought of the mistake she made now and mistake she made then. She thought of suiciding. But is she gonna be able to do that.?? She took out the pad Steve gave her. She wrote about everything that happened and she was raped and Steve couldn't understand her. She understood that it's okay to be angry but she couldn'ove with the mistakes she made. It's all over for her, for them.
Her last words were
"I know u are angry but u might even know the truth. I wish to live my life up the fullest. I wish to stay. And I wish to love you more Steve. I love you Steve. U said u would understand me. But u couldn't. I understand. So see you in the hell?"
She took out the blade she have and sat on the floor. She gave two deep scars over the wrist. Blood was gushing out and her vision became blurry. She left the world.


Steve :
Steve calm down a little bit after sometime. He understood. He called her to apologize. But she didn't answer. He thought of going to her place but hesitated. He called her 30 mins but she still didn't take the phone. Little did he know that her body was lying on the floor out cold. He then came to her place. The door was open. He opened the door and froze in horror. Blood reached the main door of the house. He looked to her room. She was there. Her body was there. With bloods filling out the room. He couldn't bear the sight. He came running to her and took her in his arms. Screamed at his top. He wanted his screams to reach her. so she can wake up and see him. She didn't. He got up and saw the pad. His shirt was red. With blood. He took the pad and went to his house. He read that. He felt the sadness and he felt his blood rushing in such a high speed. He's gonna take revenge. He made Ryan and Mike pay for their works. But the thing is he sees her everywhere. It feels like Stella is right here, talking to him. But he couldn't let that happen. He knows he's also at fault. And he's not gonna meet her if he does do anything stupid. At her funeral. He gave the speech that made everyone cry. His last words.
"Stella I know it's also my fault. But I love you. And I let you go now."
He saw that Stella left the room and never came back. It's been 2 years since she died. And it's June 6. Their anniversary. He thought that he's gonna meet her. Even if it's in hell. He took the blade that Stella used to suicide and he did the same. He was gone. They didn't had their life in real but they did meet. Even if it's hell.

© 2018 Shakira


Author's Note

Shakira
Ignore my grammar problems and I hope this story doesn't match with anyone. Don't take everything too personally.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on June 21, 2018
Last Updated on June 21, 2018
Tags: Highschool, romance, betrayal, suicidalthoughts, suicideattempt

Author

Shakira
Shakira

Mirpur



About
Hey guys I'm 15 year old and I love to write short stories. Hope u guys love my stories. Follow me on Snapchat - @shakira_1o6 more..