My Feelings To The Naked Eye

My Feelings To The Naked Eye

A Poem by HummingMaster
"

This is what I've been feeling for a while but I couldn't say it for obvious reasons

"
It was late winter this year that we started talking and we became close friends, no matter how small the time we had was our friendship only grew bigger while the bond we shared became stronger & I was able to call sister & you calling me a brother.

I liked that until something happened that turned things around; a spark that ignited in my heart and soul. I told myself that it's not real, that it would fade with time; disappear.

The spark that ignited within became fire & sat my brain on storm, it was then that I was able to write again, it was then my poems had more than words but a feeling that I can’t dispose.

It was my heart falling in love again & I was ready to throw it but I was afraid that this time no one will be around. Last time I was there so I believe that now it’s going to hit the ground… the end.

You made me like what I thought was dump, made me think twice before going along & now I see life as it is & not the b***h we thought she is.

You are Libra & me a Gemini, the stars said we can be close but my heart couldn’t bare your loss. You were in love & I was too, but you weren’t into me & I got the butterflies each time we texted and you replied.

Your heart is more important than mine, at least that’s what my heart says but my mind denies, such a painful battle that is, not being able to live at ease, I need to find a way to balance these two brothers that are now enemies.

For months you were my best friend, my younger sister & we used to talk without a care; we still do, but this time around I want to tell you that I love you.

In the last days of us together, my heart started beating like it was brought back to life again, its rhythm wasn’t like a drum but a nice tone you hear when you’re home. Only if we could choose who we fall for, then it would be easier on we!.
 that’s not nice to you, not by me, not after what’s happening with he. 

I wrote this to you!

A touch; so simple but gives a violent rush.

A hug; helps people get some luck.

Love stands alone in the crowds singing, saying small lines of poem that hold so much. 

You; my only thought. 

Even when my guitar is loud I can still hear your sound & the words that come out of your mouth are memories that I can’t let slip away. 

Even when darkness is around I can see the light that shines from your heart.

Even when you’re not around I can still feel you somewhere between these crowds.

A touch; can hold so much if it’s from that special one.  

A hug; means so much if it’s from you.

A kiss; not the lips but the forehead because that’s my hearts way of love.

Love; what I hold in this heart of mine for you, please don’t decline.

Your Name is what makes my love for you
    Real 
    And 
    Not 
    Dump

© 2018 HummingMaster


Author's Note

HummingMaster
This is what I feel...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sue
Beautiful display of love. I especially enjoyed you releasing all of your feelings for the young lady. Nicely written!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HummingMaster

8 Years Ago

I was pleased with you review :) Thanks :D
Sue

8 Years Ago

No problem :)
A wonderful way of exposing and sharing those touchy feelings. Lovely and splendid...:).........................

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HummingMaster

8 Years Ago

Thank you, much appreciated.... :D
Sami Khalil

8 Years Ago

Much welcome...:)...............

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 13, 2015
Last Updated on October 8, 2018
Tags: Poetry, Love, Hidden Feelings

Author

HummingMaster
HummingMaster

Amman, Jordan



About
Hey, You want to know anything just ask me :) You can also find me on: https://www.facebook.com/HummingMaster https://twitter.com/HummingMaster more..

Writing