I am fragile because of you

I am fragile because of you

A Poem by Miss unknown

I look weak,
and that is what I really am.
Just a slight tweak,
my heart becomes a jar of jam.

Do not peek!
I can feel the rolling tears.
Do not seek
to show that you care.

I try to sneak
around to avoid
you.

Whenever
I think of you,
I need to take a
d e e p   breath
to stop
myself from crying
for you.

I just wish upon the stars
you are here.
Guys from Mars
do not understand girls from Venus' fear

which is you.

© 2011 Miss unknown


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A wonderful, personal poem. Your words and analogies are carefully chosen. The strength of this poem belies weakness.
Very very good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, “I look weak, and that is what I really am. Just a slight tweak, my heart becomes a jar of jam”. That line makes me think of sweetness and blended chaos. I read it last night and it haunted me all through the night and today I decided that I must share with you this writing blew me away. You are listed as Miss Unknown. I have no idea what you look like but your pneuma is known now by me and it is as bright as a 100 megaton nuke going off melting the walls of closed off thought as it cries out, no screams out I hurt! I grieved when I read this for you!
“I just wish upon the stars, you are here. Guys from Mars do not understand girls from Venus' fear, which is you?” You made me ponder which am I? I took it to the Great Father as I said my prayers while smudging and the thought came to me that I found in the Biggest Book. It says I should love neighbor as myself. If I love with no strings and expectations all those around me I might be able to relate to those from Mars and Venus, thus bridging a gap. I never want to make any woman feel like a jar of jam.
Thank you for this read; I would encourage you to focus on a few more poems as your ability to communicate feelings is over the top. With your permission I would like to add this poem to my files.

Respectfully, Laughing-Bear


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 8, 2011
Last Updated on March 8, 2011

Author

Miss unknown
Miss unknown

Vancouver, Canada



About
I do not really like to think about the future cause it is terrifying, and yet, I keep on thinking about it. That is why here I am, escaping into my own imagination where everything goes according to .. more..

Writing
A Mess A Mess

A Poem by Miss unknown