Why Pandemic Is An Absolute Chance to Getting an Online MBA?

Why Pandemic Is An Absolute Chance to Getting an Online MBA?

A Story by Ifhe
"

According to a recent survey, an increasing number of ambitious professionals want to make the most of their lockdown time productively by enrolling in higher education such as an Online MBA Program.

"

According to a recent survey, an increasing number of ambitious professionals want to make the most of their lockdown time productively by enrolling in higher education such as an Online MBA Program. Right now, the ICFAI online MBA program is very beneficial because you can work and earn an MBA degree at the same time.

If you intend to pursue an MBA in the future, now is the time to enrol in one of the top business schools. The following are a few reasons why you should pursue an online MBA if you plan to do so in the future.


High Acceptance Rate


Students and professionals all over the world are on lockdown as a result of the pandemic, and they have no choice but to stay at home or work from home. Hence, for the feasibility of the prospective students, most of the MBA Colleges or Business Schools have turned their traditional teaching approach to an Online mode of delivery. This makes the colleges’ compromise on few factors that affect the acceptance rate, and thus you have a good chance of accepting into an MBA Program in one of the best MBA colleges.


GMAT and GRE Scores Waivers


With test centres closed and concerns about at-home versions of the exams, a few MBA programs have waived the GMAT and GRE test score requirements. Enrolling in an MBA program has never been easier. Furthermore, the stresses and costs of exam preparation have been avoided.


Flexible Admission Deadlines


You no longer need to submit all of your paperwork/scores at the time of admission. Colleges now provide extra time for submitting your paperwork/scores/certificates, etc. for Online MBA programs.


Virtual Interviews


Limiting the ability of colleges to function offline, MBA colleges have opted for online virtual interviews from the comfort of your own homes. What else do you require? There is no stress at home right? It is easy to crack an interview when there is no stress.



And no more excuses, If you’re planning for an MBA program this is the right time to grab a seat in one of the Best B Schools.

© 2021 Ifhe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wc suspendu mural amazon
bijoux pas cher or blanc amazon
bracelet argent soeur
lot deux lunettes de soleil steampunk
vetements sisley ligne
berghaus mens raincoat
style année 80 femme
nike air max sandale au sens propre
adidas zx flux adv virtue sock w
autoradio gps vdo
bluze de trening adidas barbati la norme
jogging fille 14 ans adidas
bouchon cuve amazon
ailleur pantalon femme bleu electrique
maillot algerie 2018 noir
pantalon noir femme dechiré
kimono en jean
polo lacoste ton sur ton
casquette ford Immigration
robe rose à pois
chauffage exterieur gaz pyramide
maillot de bain push up pour homme
nike off white foam rose
foulard en soie homme
chemise femme the kooples

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2021
Last Updated on June 28, 2021
Tags: mba, online mba, btech college, icfai, ifhe