An Introduction.

An Introduction.

A Story by IFeelInfinite

I have been thinking about how to start this collection of writings for a while now and as I type, I'm still unsure of where to begin. There is one thing you should probably understand before I begin: Since my first breath, my life has been far from ordinary. My family and upbringing weren’t what most would consider 'conventional' and I suppose that's why I have become the eccentric young woman I am. Please believe that I mean this with no negativity whatsoever. My life is one that has been filled with amazing people and experiences and I am very, very grateful for all of it. I have lived a life of privilege, happiness, love, opportunity and success. I’m sure that many of the people that read what I write will assume things about my friends, my family and I that are completely untrue. Many may even frown upon the things written here. This is to be expected and I am not writing these works for them. This collection of non-fiction is for me; so that I may remember the beauty of my youth in its entirety.

 

With that in mind, the pieces that will be posted here are all my real experiences, exactly as I remember them. They begin somewhere around my freshman year in high school and I plan on continuing to document my experiences until I graduate from college. I am currently a second semester freshman so there will be plenty to write about, I’m sure. I have chosen to record only events during these years because I feel these have been/will be the most influential, memorable, and life-changing years of my life. Most, if not all, of these stories will involve some sort of drug/alcohol use so everyone mentioned will be given a fake name to ensure the safety of their identities. While reading these works, all I ask is that you be open-minded and remember that my life and experiences may differ greatly from yours, but we are no more different than you make us out to be.

© 2013 IFeelInfinite


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on April 15, 2013
Last Updated on April 15, 2013