Outside The Firelight

Outside The Firelight

A Book by Khalel Rawle
"

"And sometimes, if you hold your breath, close your eyes, and listen real closely, you can hear them. The little blind spiders, whispering the story of how the world will end."

"

Chapters


© 2016 Khalel Rawle


Author's Note

Khalel Rawle
When what should've been a thrilling ghost hunt becomes an experience of absolute terror, Sixteen-year old Dante Stoker is thrusted into a dangerous game of predator and prey, one that shines a grim light on the things that watch us in wait, just beyond the light of our campfires.

Truths from his foggy past resurface all at once, and when a character from his childhood returns after ten long years, Dante has no choice but to leave the world he's always known, and enter - kicking and screaming - into the realm of the beautifully horrifying unknown.

And there, he stumbles upon the sickening realization that there are things more fearsome than ghost. And they're out for blood.

* * *

An enticing story of horror, love, and the unpredictable unknown, Outside The Firelight is a tale riddled with foreshadowing, double meanings, irony, secrets, and rich lore. This is a story driven by its diverse cast, whose stories intertwine and come together in a explosive standoff at the heart of the narrative. But was their meeting simply fate? Or are they trapped within a spiders web, unaware of the all seeing danger just above their heads?

Only the future holds the answers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on October 15, 2016
Last Updated on October 15, 2016
Tags: Urban Fantasy, Thriller, Action, Adventure, Dark Fantasy, Monsters, Witches, Demons, Ghosts, Vampires, The Unknown

Author

Khalel Rawle
Khalel Rawle

Kingdom of Duran'dul, Auriem, PA



About
"Insert endearing and/or edgy qoute from niche author" I'm a 116 year old aspiring writer, hailing from a cozy cottage in the rural fringe of Duran'dul, kingdom possessing the mainland of Auriem. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Khalel Rawle