Mummified Affections (Draft)

Mummified Affections (Draft)

A Story by Stephanie Knight
"

This was something I came up with as I have started roleplay online. The roleplay is something that has significantly helped my writing.

"

“I know when they look at you, they see nothing but a monster. But I know you're not a monster. A monster wouldn't protect anyone. You've done nothing but have been a loyal guard to me. What have I done to deserve your loyalty? All I've done was scorn you from the beginning; I’ve scorned you because I was treated like an outsider because of you.” She closed her eyes and pushed out a few tears, fighting back the urge to break down. She turned around and faced the mummified being that has been by her side. “Why do you stick around me? Why do you put so much into my well-being?” She demanded to know.

The mummified being remained quiet to collect the right words to say to the huntress. In a muffled voice he began his speech. “You have stuck by me, even when others feared me. You have shown me what true eyes see, despite looks. And with that, I shall honor this gratitude by being by your side regardless of the situations to be sure you are safe.” He bowed down to prove his eternal loyalty to her. She opened her mouth to speak but was too in shock from his response for words to leave her mouth. He looked at her, waiting for her to do something as they both grew silent. She approached him and put a hand on his cheek and slowly moved a bandage that covered his eyes, revealing that the socket was empty. He frowned as he thought she would fear his missing eye. She could read this on his face and gave a weak smile.

She moved the small layer of bandages from his mummified mouth, revealing his well-preserved lips. And that is when time felt frozen and he for once did not feel dead, that he was not the monster most have come to believe he was. The gentle touch of her hand brought life back to him, though his decaying body was still stiff. He looked at her as her weak smile turned to a moment of lust as she pushed forward, her lips taking in his. He felt his body become the man he once was before his death occurred as she continued kissing his preserved lips.

He put his arms around her waist, slowly pulling her body closer. He lifted her petite body, as her lips separated from his and placed her on his shoulder. His towering body, which was taller than humans, gave her an advantage of seeing further from his shoulders. He looked at her with a determined smile as she looked at him. With that kiss, she has opened up his spirits and he cared not what everyone seen him as, for he only cared for her and her alone. She nodded at him and he started to walk forward. She almost fell of his shoulder at first as she was not used to this ride so she put an arm around his back to gain herself balance.

© 2016 Stephanie Knight


Author's Note

Stephanie Knight
Characters do not have have names yet as it was a third person roleplay. Ignore all the he/she's.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on February 20, 2016
Last Updated on February 20, 2016
Tags: Roleplay, Mummy, Affections, Huntress

Author

Stephanie Knight
Stephanie Knight

Radcliff, KY



About
Well, I'm a high believer that Literature is an important key in striving through life. Though reading is not a necessity to "live", it does allow the minds of all to expand more than what we believe... more..

Writing