Plane and the Ocean

Plane and the Ocean

A Story by Ilana
"

A plane go in ocean.

"
The plane was nice. It wasn’t too loud and the people on-board were resting or trying to get sleep.  Multiple people were listening to their songs while others were watching movies they had previously downloaded. Outside the windows was a clear sky, white clouds, and not a trace of  rain clouds. The pilot was talking about the day, “It is 3:46 out here with-” The pilot stopped speaking when he was about to talk about the weather. “ We just got news that a large thunderstorm is coming to us, we recommend to hold on tight and wait for the storm to pass.” The people looked a bit frightened. Soon the clear skies turned into a dark gray. Then every few seconds a bolt of light would show, causing a loud noise. The gray then turned black, making it unable to see anything other than it. Then a bolt of lighting struck frighteningly close to the airplane. A child begun crying, with his parents trying to calm him down. Another lighting struck down, shaking the plane. With this a child got out of his seat belt and started walking down the middle aisle, the child’s parents got up also and hurried and ran after the kid. When they reached him they hugged him and a couple of seconds later the plane shook, this time more than the last. Soon you could tell that the plane was going straight down into the ocean. Families started hugging each others, crying, with most children not knowing what is going on but are still hugging. The parents were supposedly hugging too tightly since a few kids dogged their parents’ hug, not knowing it would be their last. The plane then landed in the ocean, with water entering the plane. Soon the plane was past the top and was deep in the ocean, with water filling up people unbuckled their seat belts, while others wouldn’t work so they were forced to drown in the ocean’s waters. The last remaining air left the plane, completely submerging the plane in the ocean. All the passengers drowned and their bodies were lost in the ocean’s floors.

© 2020 Ilana


Author's Note

Ilana
Ocean is bad for planes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on April 7, 2020
Last Updated on April 7, 2020
Tags: short story

Author

Ilana
Ilana

NJ



About
Just wanting to find a place to share my short stories, if you could call them that. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ilana


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ilana