Who I was.

Who I was.

A Story by Wind in the Mist

  I would get home from school and run to my room to just watch TV and try to for get my day. I wasn't popular I didn't have the greatest clothes or was the most beautiful. I was just some girl in school. I was a tomboy some days and others I was kinda off a girl y girl, but I never knew who I was, I still don't.
  Later, in middle school, I was still different, but I sorta fit in. I new some of the popular kids and tried to go out but it was impossible because my step dad never let me do any thing.
 Now I'm in high school and I think some of me has been found but not all of it. One day I will find who this girl I see in the mirror is. Who she will become and how she will help out this world.
  But for now I'm looking just like every one. So far I know that I'm a girl that has a lot a head of her that I will one day go of to war as a soldier in the Army and that I will get my mom what she deserves. A big house. That's who I am. For now........

© 2011 Wind in the Mist


Author's Note

Wind in the Mist
I'm new and I just want people to know what I feel if you don't like it please comment on how I can be better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on October 16, 2011
Last Updated on October 17, 2011

Author

Wind in the Mist
Wind in the Mist

Denver, CO