Beautiful And A Mind

Beautiful And A Mind

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

past lover

"

You are my sexy vibrant bi baby angel.god I love that I made you laugh like that and the fact that it’d been so long since you’d laughed.

I love our relationship and how we click so well.

So much in common we have yes indeed we do.

You’re my dream come true and my ultimate desire.

I’m glad that you love me for who I am and not what I look like.

To quote the late Road Warrior Hawk "Oh What A Rush!" this passionate bonding we’ve made has been.

You’re my goddess which I worship day in day out.

Our phone calls filled with such random conversation and making you laugh be me saying "Ohhhhhhhh Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh!"

We love X-Men and the same characters as a matter of fact.

We turn each other on by a simple phrase, suggestion, or slight voice change.

We’re fantastic.

We’re amazing.

We’re unique.

We create such electricity when we’re on the phone sexually and sensually.

No other couple on this earth could match our passion.

I can see me and you alone in your bedroom candles lit bodies pressed against each other your back to mine, my right hand caressing your tummy lifting your white undershirt up slightly my lips nibbling and kissing your right ear while your right hand strokes the back of my head as my right hand joins forces with your left in sweet serenity.

When you’re erotic I’m erotic.

When you can’t sleep, I can’t sleep.

When you’re mad, I’m mad.

When you’re sad, I’m sad.

When you’re happy, I’m happy.

I love our psychic link and how we effect each other it’s so beautiful just like your voice and your face.

I love how you make me feel each and everyday.

I love how you still sleep with your stuffed elephant that is so scute and funny.

I love your gothic soul and how fiery it is.

I love it when you visit me late at night and bite and massage me to sleep and sometimes cuddle.

When you do that to me I feel so loved and cared for because I miss what that feels like and I wanna thank you so damn much for reminding me.

Baby it’s you I want so bad from head to toe I lust and burn for you to be in my arms somewhere someday.

You’re my friend when I’m in need.

You’re the H.I.V. in my bloodstream that won’t go away that’s how much you mean to me.

My sweet six six six join me in death won’t you with razorblade kisses?

I knew– we both knew we loved each other before we started this gothic romance.

We are gothic romantics from in the last of a dying breed.

We crave each other more than blood itself.

I wanna kiss your warm virgin flesh when it’s sexually charged with lust to grind against mine.

I wanna hear you moan for me as I take away your virginity.

I wanna feel our silken lips paint each other in rhythmic succession.

I wanna trace, caress, and kiss every contour upon your virgin body.

I wanna spank your laffy taffy.

I wanna feel you not just riding but on a much higher plain when we make love.

You’re my water for my electricity which we’ll make hydroelectricity.

I love it when you scream inside my head when we’re on the phone and I say owwww and you say "I’m sorry I’ll stick to my human abilities" or something like that.

I love it when your raw when using your powers on me.

You’re my Tru Calling and I didn’t have to walk 8 miles to find you.

We’ll struggle together but I’ll be there either by your side or in spirit.

And after each time that we’ve made love I can hold you in my arms with my wings white as Heaven warming us up as we dream soundly in the same bed night after night.

You are my guiding light through infinite darkness.

My sunshine after the rain.

My rays of hope when I’m done and depressed.

My happiness when I’m sad.

My earth from which I can grow from.

You are beautiful and a mind.

 

 

 

 

 

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on August 5, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing