Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Anger, Erotica, Sorrow and Everything Inbetween

Anger, Erotica, Sorrow and Everything Inbetween

A Poem by Immortal Beloved
"

a short to my friends mandi and sam from 2 yrs back

"

I know I got my issues and you don’t like me bitching about it sorry if it irritates you and pisses you off but it helps so I can get it off my chest and whatnot.

You’re both right I’m not capable or able to handle living on my own it’s my defect I know this. I can’t drive but I can and know how to it’s just I’m afraid to and I wished I wasn’t but I am.

I talk to different people cause many of them have the same problems I have and it helps cause I can identify with them I just plain love talking to people cause then I find out all kinds of new things about different people some sad some funny as s**t and stuff I just don’t wanna know about.

I’m also wrecked and wracked because I recently lost a girl I loved a whole lot she was Karley and that pretty much ate me apart I told one of you about that can’t remember who :P but anyways I just don’t know anymore I do but I don’t. It’s still f*****g retarded that I can’t Mandi cause spic n span wants to be a n****r and get his panties in a twist over her getting a call.

You ask me to forget about Amy and move on okay I can’t just forget about her and I’ve moved on but it’s just little things that remind me of her that bring me back I mean god how am I to forget that minutes before she died as a birthday present she was gonna go all the way then the last words she said to me were "I love you right back" and that’s all I can say without breaking down. I can try but it’s a hard try for me to do I tried forgetting about her in school and I couldn’t.

You both say you want me to get out and do something with my life well s**t come up here, tied me to a wince, and tow my a*s back to your house! Hell I’ll chip in for the gas! TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE GODDAMNIT TAKE ME AWAY!

Let me describe how I perceive anything and everything: in my mind and train of thought I can and know reality from fantasy so I’m not totally insane or crazy just mildly deranged in my mind I know I can seduce a girl with words and f**k her brains out probably and have her begging for more over and over when I see the same chick all I see is maybe a peek of a tattoo and I’ll say "Nice tattoo" and that’s it I shut down completely nothing more comes out of my mouth or I’ll see an attractive chick but I’ll steer clear cause I am not in the mood to get chased away by a gun toting dad hell bent on killing me cause I made a move on his 15 yr old daughter. Same goes for guys. In my imagination I’m a badass gangster, ultimate lover, strong and well built, a cop, a god from old times, a wrestler, the bad guy, the good guy, the anti hero, unkillable, Casanova eternal, handsome, attractive, a rapist, evil incarnate, uncaring, f*****g girl after girl with no remorse, cumming as much as I piss, able to heal people’s problems with just words and a kiss on each boo boo. But my favorite is a lakeside house which me and Amy share like nothing ever happened.

I know how to eat a chick but I don’t plus I think it’s gross.

I know how to f**k but I don’t wanna cause I’m afraid.

I can look at porn but when it comes to either of you two or someone else I’d look away cause I’m shy like that :$

And yeah I would do a 3some with you two but it won’t happen due to my fear and s**t but I know exactly what you’d say to that

"I’ll get the handcuffs!"

"I’ll get the strap on!"

I have had a girlfriend since Amy but that only lasted for 3 mos I think it ended cause I told her friend to shut up and she said "oh no you didn’t" and I said "Yea I did" and that was the end of that and last time I ever saw the pair of them.

Besides she was a bad kisser but damn good and rubbing my shoulders and back.

I wouldn’t do either of you no offense cause your both used and it just wouldn’t be right nor feel right.

I wish I had the initiative to go out to the bars and clubs but I don’t mingle like that.

I am a ladies man online but in real life all I got is one girl her name is Lizzy she’s 15 and we’ve been together for almost 2 yrs now.

I can rape people with my words when I’m pushed to the limit.

So yea I’m weird and complicated hell if I had the initiative I’d go all around the world to every girl I want and kiss them then go to the next one but I’d run out of money :P so that plan’s out the window.

But anyways I’m gonna try to get some sleep or something call me if you’d like doesn’t matter I’ll be around till I actually off myself.

The person you love to hate

peace out, kid aka kevin aka Immortal Beloved

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on August 9, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing