My Life Remixed From The Wastelands Of Purgatory

My Life Remixed From The Wastelands Of Purgatory

A Poem by Immortal Beloved

I can’t take a break from what I write which is poetry my ultimate passion.

My life s**t I just don’t know about it anymore.

If I could be normal I would.

If I could be thin and attractive then I would undergo surgery for that but I can’t cause I don’t wanna conform to what people want.

I’m no Britney Spears so pretty and popular trying to hide from the glitz and glamour of Tinsel

Town.

Aw hell if I could hide from my small town popularity I would be just like Demi Moore whom left Hollywood.

I can’t let go of my music cause it’s apart of who I am.

I always complain that I got more problems then other people but I’m wrong because they are men, women, children, and pets that get mistreated in more twisted ways than I know about.

I wish I could get rid of my weaknesses but then I would be an American Bad A*s and not caring for no one.

Do I believe in God and His Son? Yes but my faith is shady in some areas that doesn’t mean I want someone to turn me back into a Christian again.

I like the way I am.

I don’t want depression pills that’ll make me feel more shittier than I want to be.

I love having a fictious girl that I created that I can hear in my head and see in the sky if I concentrate hard enough.

I love that I can sometimes feel my wings come out of my back whenever I’m content.

When I’m content I can relax and produce great Phoenix warmth.

Yes I call my body heat that as my love is called Phoenix passion just be glad I don’t name my dick like most jocks whom have a teenie weenie.

I cry at movies, t.v. shows that go off the air, people who have died like Eddie Guerrero that upset me god I must’ve mentioned this bit at least ten times over that goes for songs too.

I have charisma and such a great personality just get with me as a friend or lover and you’ll see it.

I can separate what’s real and what’s fantasy just in case so you think I am a psychopath.

I kinda see myself as Superman who can sweep some girl off her feet but I only do that by cyber sex so yeah I am pitiful.

I am much more relaxed with cyber sex because if it came down to real physical sex I would freak out.

I don’t know to do jack s**t heh it’s true still a virgin.

I don’t know how to lick I never got the manual!

I’ve never seen a girl nude except for the internet which is getting to be boring.

If a girl gave me a lapdance I would tell her to get out of my lap and have some respect for herself.

I’ll never touch drugs or alcohol cause it’s dumb I don’t need that s**t to get fucked up I got soda and candy for that.

If I catch you drinking in front of me I will take that bottle and smash it over your head and hand you a fresh one saying "Here have another"

Little kids and lethal beauties that’s my Kryptonite.

I love controversy my middle is controversy just ask the mods hee heee.

I got a little sister and she’s like my own kid.

Just like me mimicking everything I do being a smartass and s**t but still she loves me.

I love the majority of my family especially my grandmother whom I call mom since she’s like my real mom since mine is a complete b***h.

S**t the only f*****g friends got are online and my one real life friend Robert who has stuck up for me so many times in school that I can remember.

I cry inside everyday of my life cause there is so much I want from life and I don’t have it.

I act hard cause everybody thinks that how I am but deep down you put a kid in front of me and I will break my defenses down and play with that little kid.

I have proven a hardcore fact that when I put on Axe or Tag bodyspray no girls come running at me just dying to f**k my brains out.

So I have proven Axe and Tag wrong I want my f*****g money back!

How do I write great poems and stories?

By listening to my music and watching movies that I like and love to death such as Tombstone.

When I watch a movie I can mimic that person’s voice and character down to a t minus the outfit.

Ah hell this is just how I am love me hate me I don’t care.

 

© 2009 Immortal Beloved


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on August 9, 2009

Author

Immortal Beloved
Immortal Beloved

Manchester, MD



About
My heroes are males and females who report that they were raped no matter how long ago it was you are my true heroes no matter what people say YOU guys are the true heroes!!! and you got my respect 10.. more..

Writing