Forever

Forever

A Story by Pretty. Odd.

Forever.

He was the one for me, Mitch. It was like he was the missing peice to my puzzle, and he just appeared to fit in my heart. I loved the way he made me feel, the way he touched my cheek and the way he kissed me, it was like he didn't want to hurt me and be rough. Mitch was so gentle and lovable. My heart was yelling his name, it was craving him more than ever. I turned over to my side, Mitch..There he was, his brown, shiny hair, his soft topaz eyes and incredible soft lips. I touched him, carefully. He mumbled something, "I love you." I think. I smiled.

We've been together since we were sixteen, but now we're nineteen and still alive..Together. Nothing could tear us apart, nothing..I wouldn't try. He was my best friend, my first love, and I'm ready to fall harder than I am, I'm ready for that soft landing. I sighed and got out of bed, getting dressed. Mitch got up as soon as I did, afraid I would leave him.

"Good morning," I said, taking off my shirt and slipping into a clean one. He smiled and nodded, looking out the window and then towards the clock. Mitch turned his way towards me, and acted like he hasn't seen me stripped down before, I laughed.

"Where are you going?" Mitch asked, getting up, too.

I shrugged, "I don't know..I'm kinda hungry, I think I'll get some dunkin' donuts, sound good?"

"You know me..Munchkins, please." He replied, and went to go take a shower.

 ***

After I got back, he was dressed in jeans that looked too tight, but he looked so cute. I smiled, and handed him his food. Mitch quickly put his hand on my cheek, and kissed me so passionately, his lips pulling into a big grin, letting go of my lower lip, he then let the grin go, too.

"So, what are the plans..?" Mitch said, munching on his donuts. I smiled, and thought for a second. It was both our day off, and I was wanting to do something romantic and fun. I shrugged.

"I guess..Shopping, romantic dinner, and beach?"

"Sounds good."

We both got dressed and went out to a big shopping center, going in and out of stores. By the time it was six and we were dying to go home from all the walking, we both had eight bags in our hand. "Thank you, babe." I said, on our way home. He always bought me something, ever since we dated, whether it was lunch or something I wouldn't want, he managed to buy it, secretly.

"Forever.." I mumbled, quietly to myself. Thats when I thought, we'll always be together forever. Mitch looked at me, confused but turned back to the road. We loved eachother for three years going on four. I was giving my life to him, and he was keeping it with him, forever. Isn't love something you can cherish for all eternity? To love someone forever, to hold, kiss, and share secrets with...? Forever, I was planning. I was planning to be with him forever.

***

The day was going by so fast, and I wasn't realizing. I was holding our memories in my heart. I sighed as I put the gold earrings on to match my dress. Mitch put his arms around me as I did so, and kissed my neck up and down, "You look so beautiful.." He mumbled.

"Thanks." I smiled, and turned toward him, pressing him against the bathroom door, kissing him deeply and felt him deepen the kiss, I stopped, "Ready?" He was already dressed in a button up shirt and black pants and fancy shoes. I could hardly breathe, he never wore this stuff, usually it'd be sitting in his closets.

Two and a half hours later, we were down at the beach, hand in hand. It was silent, no one talked or said anything. Thats when he moved and got up, and pulled me with him. Mitch got down on one knee, looked up at me, "We've been together forever, ever since we were sixteen..You always took the breathe out of me, and then you were able to put it back. Mary, your the first person I loved..Wanted to be with forever. I want to hold on to you, forever. I want us to be there for our children and be a family..Will you, Mary, marry me?"

I trembled, thats when I couldn't breathe. I nodded, and tears started pouring down my face and so did a smile, "Yes!" I exclaimed. We hugged, kissed, and stared at eachother. The ring was huge and my size. It was mine, he was mine.

He was my forever.

© 2009 Pretty. Odd.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol. Thanks..
I Just really..wrote some love story.. And I know, I shouldn't of put 'Mary' in the "Marry" part, you know? But..I guess..Idk. It's just that..Like usually, they say their names and crap..But it happens in real life, too.
:"} well, thanks!


Posted 15 Years Ago


I loved it!! Absolutely fantastic!! There are no words for this...!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very cute!
I would just change the girl's name
Marry Mary?
If you were going for some kind of kind, then it's fine I guess!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 28, 2009

Author

Pretty. Odd.
Pretty. Odd.

Naples



About
I'm a girl that is very young and loves to write stories. Everyone thinks I'm very weird, because usually I am. You'll see me screaming and in your face. I love to describe people and myself, making .. more..

Writing
Him. Him.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.


Confession. Confession.

A Chapter by Pretty. Odd.