Ayslyn

Ayslyn

A Story by Aislin

As the sun is slowly moving below the horizon behind the massive green mountains. A woman decided to take a stroll along the shore. While looking up at the colorful painting, consisting of red, orange, pink and purple shades as the sun's light scatters in the sky. She can hear the loud crashing of waves against the beach like a lullaby in her ears, calming her anxious and empty heart. With each step her feet sink gently into the soft, sugar-powdered sand. After a while she heard a soft swishing sounds behind her and without looking at her back, she sat in the sandy beach and said " there's no need to explain, Owen. I don't want to know what you want to say." The man still wants to say something "please, hear me out." But she interrupted him,"I said I don't want to know or hear what you want say,so please ,just leave me alone. Let's stop here for now." Ringgg...ringgg...ringgg... Sound of the alarm clock woke up the man sleeping in the sofa. Blinking his eyes as he look at the white ceiling dazely. After a while, he closed his eyes to make his self realize that like her name she was a dream that will never be back and already gone.

© 2024 Aislin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 6, 2024
Last Updated on May 6, 2024

Author

Aislin
Aislin

Philippines



About
an ambitious girl... more..

Writing
Coldness Coldness

A Poem by Aislin


- -

A Poem by Aislin


- -

A Poem by Aislin