Short story not sure where to take it yet x

Short story not sure where to take it yet x

A Story by India
"

A short story more of a blurb!

"

She sat there alone in the darkness.

Her pale pretty face shining in the moonlight, yet tears were welling up in her eyes.

Like the sensation of cutting a million onions, you just cannot stop tears in their tracks.

Her face raw with tears yet her body still as a manakin in a shop window.

Those deep blue eyes somewhat like a canvas projecting lifes still image.

Those tiny brittel hands flopped beside each hip lifeless like a doll itself.

Only this poor tiny creature has to offer to herself is the gift of breathe, still breathing yet so fragile and weak.

 

The moon gaze seems to be showing more of the girl.

We now see her battered arms and legs and blood from her neck down wards.

Blood seems to be matted to her hair, and seems to be a wound to the head.

Still lifeless she seems to sink down to the floor her deep blue eyes shut and we are left with the image of a young battered girl giving up.

 

From the distance heavy quick footsteps seem to be coming from the stairs but not footsteps leaps, like they are missing a few steps leaping instead of walking the stairs.

They arrive in the room to overlook the young lifeless girl, with one facial movement their mouth drops.

As they step forward rushing towards her we can see it is a youngish looking boy maybe older than the bruised battered girl.

He is smooth looking and gentle towards the girl, his face is also blooded and his face bruised.

In two words he simply says "What have they done to you?"

 

 

© 2010 India


Author's Note

India
I am dyslexic so please be kind x

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

awsome

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 25, 2010
Last Updated on February 25, 2010

Author

India
India

Highgate,London, United Kingdom



About
Hey I'm India! Hmm what do I say about me? I'm not that much of an intresting person. I love to write about my feeling emotions I feel it helps me drain the stress of my s****y average life! I'm 1.. more..

Writing
Love!! Love!!

A Poem by India


Neon Green!! Neon Green!!

A Poem by India