Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Death

Death

A Story by Ben M
"

Just something, and that's it.

"

I turned a corner and looked at the sky. It was deep and dark, like the ocean in the night time. A tree shuddered, shaken by a breeze. It was dead. My skin shuffled. I kept walking.

The ground underneath me stank and the air around my head was thick. I moved forward. Suddenly I realized there was all this haunting mist around me. It was glassy and slow, like an old man. It curled around me and I felt my heart jump inside me. I kept moving but I don't know why. The ground seemed to get narrower and the moon shrank away, terrified.

I was outside, but I could feel walls closing in on me. My feet kept sticking to the ground with every step. I found it harder and harder to move. My body kept going, disconnected from my brain. It moved with the rabid purpose of an animal.

The floor made desperate cracks when my feet connected with it. It was nearly sexual in tone. I looked down, and a rotting corpse stared at me.

© 2011 Ben M


Author's Note

Ben M
This might be part of something in the future. I don't know. It's something I wrote, I guess.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011

Author

Ben M
Ben M

MO



About
i like to experiment with words. please msg me, review my stuff, talk to me, whatever. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by Ben M


Center Center

A Poem by Ben M


Un Un

A Poem by Ben M