ELIMINATE FRUSTRATING TEDIOUS TASKS BY AI- ENABLED AUTOMATION

ELIMINATE FRUSTRATING TEDIOUS TASKS BY AI- ENABLED AUTOMATION

A Story by Infrrd
"

Infrrd's IDC is a single platform that meets all the organizational needs of data capture from structured and unstructured sources to achieve business process automation to increase productivity.

"

Infrrd’s Intelligent Data Capture (IDC) implementation can help and make a significant impact on operations and workflows with near-perfect accuracy. It’s prolific and definitely the next big thing that’s gaining major traction in the enterprise environment. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Adapting IDC provides a single point of access for all of your business information.


Despite numerous advantages, decision-makers still think twice about why should one invest in IDC? If you’re one among them contact us for a free demo today and get your questions answered about IDC or business-specific applications.

© 2019 Infrrd


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4 Views
Added on December 30, 2019
Last Updated on December 30, 2019
Tags: Intelligent Data Capture, Data Extraction, IDC, Machine Learning OCR

Author

Infrrd
Infrrd

CA



About
Infrrd's IDC is a single platform that meets all the organizational needs of data capture from structured and unstructured sources to achieve business process automation to increase productivity and r.. more..

Writing