An aMUSEing encounter...

An aMUSEing encounter...

A Story by InkedandTall
"

Finding my MUSE

"
And there she was....After 15 years of being dormant from my life she came soaring up, hidden under millions upon millions of pictures my Muse shot up spreading her wings like the the brightest colored Phoenix a persons eyes could handle.  Spitfire dripping off of her as she reintroduced herself to my life.  My Muse was now marked with scars and stories of battles and of love she has encountered without me.  My heart still racing with anticpation on every word she sent my way I cringed that my Muse might disappear from me just as fast as she came back from her lull.  My Muse had secrets this time that she never had before and without hesitation she shared them with me and I cradled each secret with love and excitement that maybe I could turn my Muse back into the smiling person she once was.  But what if she doesn't want to change back ?  What if my Muse is Happy with her new battle scars and secrets ?  Whichever the case may be my Muse will always have a place in my life to hang her wings or settle into another nap.  With my Muse at my virtual side I shall now begin my next chapter of attempting to inject the world with my words.

© 2015 InkedandTall


Author's Note

InkedandTall
Back in the saddle....the good stuff will come soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on May 11, 2015
Last Updated on May 11, 2015